"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
WHat? The Fat Matt part?

Well let me forst explain. Im not a big BBQ ribs guy. I'll have it every now and then but im moe of a chicken guy the few times i do BBQ. Ive only had Fox Bros chicken and it was barely acceptable to me.
Meanwhile Fat Matt's chicken is :ohlawd:
And Fat Matt's ribs are okay too.

Makes sense. I didn't have the chicken at Fox Bros but the ribs are off-the-hook.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any of you brehs wear designer?

Y'all fukk with Threadz Atlanta in Virginia Highland or A-Ma-Maneire in West Marietta over by Ikea? Both these spots keep heat on deck. Expecially the latter

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
...were you THERE this weekend? :krs:

Me and wifey hit that up on Friday night....pretty cool spot. Good drink specials, too....

Maaaaan, this past weekend just proves why Atlanta is one of the greatest cities ever. Got to experience my first LudaDay Weekend, didn't get into the basketball game but did get to the block party, shyt was ridiculous....

Brehs, take it from someone who has lived ALL OVER America....ain't too many places fcukin with Atlanta, PERIOD.
I went a couple of weeks ago

It's expensive as hell but I never seen a place throw bell peppers on the calamari

And the sea bass :ohlawd:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I went a couple of weeks ago

It's expensive as hell but I never seen a place throw bell peppers on the calamari

And the sea bass :ohlawd:
....dawg, the SEA BASS!! :blessed::takedat::feedme:

That's what we had....and the Surf N Turf appetizers (sea scallops and braised beef short ribs).

I left out that bytch stomach on swole.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Clw8jwav.jpg

Anyone went to the House in the Park fest on Sunday?
Was in DC for the weekend but I heard it was dope.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any of you brehs wear designer?

Y'all fukk with Threadz Atlanta in Virginia Highland or A-Ma-Maneire in West Marietta over by Ikea? Both these spots keep heat on deck. Expecially the latter

That was my go-to when I lived off 14th and Howell Mill. Saturday mornings I'd just swing by there before heading to work to cop whatever dropped that morning.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
6am? I remember 4am but not six unless it was one of those 24 hour clubs (112, Club Anytime, Backstreets). nikkas really fukked up a good thing in Buckhead with the violence. That place was a vagina paradise.
Ray's Pizza was my spot on Peachtree across from the ESPN zone before they tore it down.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Clw8jwav.jpg

Anyone went to the House in the Park fest on Sunday?

I went out there. Didn't even want to go but my cousin dragged me out the house. Glad I went tho. To keep it a buck it was a shyt load of gay dudes out there. I'd say about 50% of the cats out there was gay. But there was a shyt load of bad bytches out there too. Caught a couple. Pulled this bad ass puerto rican chick after her dog started playing with me. She thought I was on some dog whisperer shyt but I really just threw the nikka a piece of my rib when she wasn't looking. Either way it was an in and I ended up talking to her and her friend for like an hour. She texted me first last night and everything. It's a wrap on that.

But the House music joint was dope. Real laid back and chill. I had never heard of it but my dude said he goes every year. Even with the gay dudes out there I would still recommend it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I went out there. Didn't even want to go but my cousin dragged me out the house. Glad I went tho. To keep it a buck it was a shyt load of gay dudes out there. I'd say about 50% of the cats out there was gay. But there was a shyt load of bad bytches out there too. Caught a couple. Pulled this bad ass puerto rican chick after her dog started playing with me. She thought I was on some dog whisperer shyt but I really just threw the nikka a piece of my rib when she wasn't looking. Either way it was an in and I ended up talking to her and her friend for like an hour. She texted me first last night and everything. It's a wrap on that.

But the House music joint was dope. Real laid back and chill. I had never heard of it but my dude said he goes every year. Even with the gay dudes out there I would still recommend it.
I been going every year for the past 5 years.

Me and my crew set up 3 tents next to each other, bring a grill, food alcohol galore. We downed 3 bottles of rum and 3 bottles of grey goose an countless beers and other wine bottles for the chicks. Put it this way: I used to always bring a keg of beer. But the sh!t would go to waste so this year i didn't.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I been going every year for the past 5 years.

Me and my crew set up 3 tents next to each other, bring a grill, food alcohol galore. We downed 3 bottles of rum and 3 bottles of grey goose an countless beers and other wine bottles for the chicks. Put it this way: I used to always bring a keg of beer. But the sh!t would go to waste so this year i didn't.

Yeah I peeped that. We was just walking around the whole time. But I noticed all the folks with those tents out there just chilling. That's the move for me all day. Now that I'm up on it I'll be ready next year. That's wild that I never even heard of that shyt before. And i used to stay like a mile from GP on Ormewood some years back.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Did some clubbing with the homies this weekend. Hit painted pin to kick things off around 10 Saturday night then hit some new club/hookah spot off Luckie street downtown. Caught some fat booty 5'10 thot from College Park in there. I know that p*ssy gonna be good :noah: nikka got drunk as fukk didn't leave the club to damn near 4 in the morn and didn't wake up til 4 Sunday afternoon. Bout to do it again this weekend :banderas:
What spot was it?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah I peeped that. We was just walking around the whole time. But I noticed all the folks with those tents out there just chilling. That's the move for me all day. Now that I'm up on it I'll be ready next year. That's wild that I never even heard of that shyt before. And i used to stay like a mile from GP on Ormewood some years back.
this was their 11th year

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How do you like it over there bruh? I'm building a house not far from east Atlanta village. I'm hoping the market picks up over there to increase my home value

The market ain't good over there bruh? I thought shyt would be jumping out the gym over there right now. I know shyt dont even stay on the market for more than a week in West Midtown these days. Guess only them hipster cacs is fukking with south of Memorial right now. Cuz I already know Kirkwood full of shyt 200K and up. I rented a townhouse in East Atlanta for about a year and you could tell shyt was trying to bubble but every now and again some young nikkas would pull a stunt that would make those white folks kinda pull back a little. shyt is still a dope ass area. It's gonna blow sooner or later. It's been the shyt with those hipsters and greasers for a while now. Only a matter of time before the yuppies follow