"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is the hiphop awards i mite be coming back down dere if not this month or probably nov-dec to network and do some shows

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When is the hiphop awards i mite be coming back down dere if not this month or probably nov-dec to network and do some shows

October this year. Last year in Atlanta IIRC. I was gonna try to get on, but still finishing up another show

Copped my One Music Fest tix, anybody else goin?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
October this year. Last year in Atlanta IIRC. I was gonna try to get on, but still finishing up another show

Copped my One Music Fest tix, anybody else goin?

Yeah I'll be there with my boy. We got 6 girls with us. :mjlol: I'll be at Afro punk too

What's the best strip club to go to right now

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
What y'all getting into today?

Onemusic fest is going to be lit. Think Compound is the official after party.

Mad I can't do shyt cuz I'm at work til 10.

There's a festival with food trucks and live music in old fourth ward.

Arts fest in little five points.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
Just came back from getting some gear at Atlantic Station. It was so many bytches :banderas:

@PimpHandStrong just reminded me about the One Music Fest. My nikka told me about it a few months ago and told me he would remind me so we could get tickets. I guess that nikka forgot or something:dahell: I'm in at the crib now, so fukk it. I might slide out tonight for the after parties though.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Any brehs care to comment on the difference btwn being in atl vs say boston. Im sick of being around all these cacs and disenfranchised ppl of color. I cling to none of these subgroups such as cape verdians/haitian/etc up here which act like cacs to me. I need to be around more aa ppl on a consistent basis.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Forecast was rain earlier this week.

Sweat rag on deck outchea at One Music Fest. I brought sand to the beach brehs:mjcry:

My neck gone be lookin like Takeo Spikes the way my head been turning
I already know, I was out there for the j.cole concert with this chick and I had to catch myself.

I lived in Miami for 4 years then I just moved back here in October but Miami just doesn't do it for me. I love my Atlanta black women...cotdamn