"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Caught some fat booty 5'10 thot from College Park in there. I know that p*ssy gonna be good :noah:
I love me some tall chicks brehs :mjcry:
Was at the HOuseInThePark festival at Grant Park and saw this tall small top big booty honey walkign around. If any of you were there you probably seen her. She had some jean shorts and maroon top on and locks in her hair.
Had a breh drooling :banderas:
Too bad i brough sand to the beach and had to behave :snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:what: I don't know when you went but from 06-09 they were giving away the biggest, strongest drinks I've ever had in a club
I wanna say i went within the last 5 years. Im pretty sure of it because that night i went there i ran over a pothole and sh!t bent my rim a little.

I've only been once, tho. Not really into hood spots liek that

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Did some clubbing with the homies this weekend. Hit painted pin to kick things off around 10 Saturday night then hit some new club/hookah spot off Luckie street downtown. Caught some fat booty 5'10 thot from College Park in there. I know that p*ssy gonna be good :noah: nikka got drunk as fukk didn't leave the club to damn near 4 in the morn and didn't wake up til 4 Sunday afternoon. Bout to do it again this weekend :banderas:

Can I come with y'all next time :lupe:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Did some clubbing with the homies this weekend. Hit painted pin to kick things off around 10 Saturday night then hit some new club/hookah spot off Luckie street downtown. Caught some fat booty 5'10 thot from College Park in there. I know that p*ssy gonna be good :noah: nikka got drunk as fukk didn't leave the club to damn near 4 in the morn and didn't wake up til 4 Sunday afternoon. Bout to do it again this weekend :banderas:
Suite?

I fukks with that place heavy

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ocean Prime on Piedmont in buckhead is really lives up to the hype
...were you THERE this weekend? :krs:

Me and wifey hit that up on Friday night....pretty cool spot. Good drink specials, too....

Maaaaan, this past weekend just proves why Atlanta is one of the greatest cities ever. Got to experience my first LudaDay Weekend, didn't get into the basketball game but did get to the block party, shyt was ridiculous....

Brehs, take it from someone who has lived ALL OVER America....ain't too many places fcukin with Atlanta, PERIOD.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
My peoples just copped a crib in Buckhead. Any of you single brehettes need a place to crash:shaq:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Whats that spot called?