SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Central Station :wow:

You of all people?:dahell:
In that hood sh!t???:scusthov:
I followed my boy there one night. i walked it and was afraid for my life at first :heh:
I was like a fish out of water gasping for air. Hood mofos wilding out. Hood chicks in there lined up to get on that damn dancing poll. Damn near every chick in there was trying too hard to be a stripper or something.

I had 2 of their watered down rum & coke and then we left. :whoa:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Fox Bros.....

That Beef short rib

:ohlawd:

6.JPG

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
nikkas smoking weed inside with no remorse. Saw a a couple literally fukk on the dancefloor. nikkas brandishing pistols and taking pics. Just negrocity on a wide scale. It caught on fire and closed, was supposed to reopen but never did. :francis:

The Gate in Decatur was just as wild. I went to see Uncle Luke there and this savage threw my boy out of his wheelchair (he was paralyzed from a shooting) and had the nerve to stand up in it so he could get a better view. We had to fight that night. I also was there night 2pac died and Mystikal (pre-No Limit) was performing and crying on stage. Epic memories. :wow:

:russ::heh::mjlol:O-OH-shyt!!! :dead:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How much you paying and how close are you to the village? I'm trying to move round there.
I actually bought a house there. Mid 100s. Not in the village but not far at all. Put it this way; I'm exactly 2.6 driving miles from GraveYard Tavern

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Clw8jwav.jpg

Anyone went to the House in the Park fest on Sunday?

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's rare I hear anyone say that but :manny:
WHat? The Fat Matt part?

Well let me forst explain. Im not a big BBQ ribs guy. I'll have it every now and then but im moe of a chicken guy the few times i do BBQ. Ive only had Fox Bros chicken and it was barely acceptable to me.
Meanwhile Fat Matt's chicken is :ohlawd:
And Fat Matt's ribs are okay too.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
WHat? The Fat Matt part?

Well let me forst explain. Im not a big BBQ ribs guy. I'll have it every now and then but im moe of a chicken guy the few times i do BBQ. Ive only had Fox Bros chicken and it was barely acceptable to me.
Meanwhile Fat Matt's chicken is :ohlawd:
And Fat Matt's ribs are okay too.
Fox Bros Smoked Wings

Thank me later.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Did some clubbing with the homies this weekend. Hit painted pin to kick things off around 10 Saturday night then hit some new club/hookah spot off Luckie street downtown. Caught some fat booty 5'10 thot from College Park in there. I know that p*ssy gonna be good :noah: nikka got drunk as fukk didn't leave the club to damn near 4 in the morn and didn't wake up til 4 Sunday afternoon. Bout to do it again this weekend :banderas: