"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Drop some dope sports bars... I need a new spot besides hudson grille/taco mac/Stats

Dantannas: Buckhead (next to Lenox) & Downtown (next to Philips Arena/CNN Center/Omni Hotel side)
Twin Peaks: Buckhead off. Piedmont Rd
Tilted Kilt: Cobb Pkwy near Cumberland mall
Sidebar: downtown

I know you said a new spot besides Taco Mac, but there's a new Taco Mac or T. Mac off Cobb Pkwy near Cumberland Mall

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
its crazy to see white people walking up and down hill street like its all good, during the Olympics, I stopped to get gas at that Amoco (its a BP now) and a car pulled up full of dudes that were from my high school (Salem, Conyers) back then, Salem was white on white. That was the only time I saw white people saw on Hill Street until about 10 years ago when gentrification happened

daemonova

Daps
Dantannas: Buckhead (next to Lenox) & Downtown (next to Philips Arena/CNN Center/Omni Hotel side)
Twin Peaks: Buckhead off. Piedmont Rd
Tilted Kilt: Cobb Pkwy near Cumberland mall
Sidebar: downtown

I know you said a new spot besides Taco Mac, but there's a new Taco Mac or T. Mac off Cobb Pkwy near Cumberland Mall

tilted kilt perimeter by sandy springs station aint bad either

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
If ATL is the goat black city, how come y'all don't have basements in your homes :patrice:?
The thought of you southeners coming up north and seeing your first basement is just :banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
where @ in smyrna breh? might go check that out.
:feedme:

Right off S Atlanta rd at Taylor-brawner Park going into Smyrna. It's every Tuesday, like 9 or 10 different food trucks. I went to the one that was a burger fusion truck. They had fries with cheese and pulled pork on it as one side dish :ahh: My fiancée went to the one named Viet-nomise and enjoyed it

they have yumbii? :lupe:

:manny: they had a black Mexican truck, a New Orleans food truck...I don't know what Yumbii is but maybe

@Panther it was more of a family, chill spot with ya girl type vibe. They had live music, they're have playgrounds for the kids...it's not really a "get up on some hoes" vibe, but you might find some thot. It's Atlanta so you gon eat regardless (no pun intended) :pachaha:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If ATL is the goat black city, how come y'all don't have basements in your homes :patrice:?
The thought of you southeners coming up north and seeing your first basement is just :banderas:

The fukk you talkin bout bruh? Both houses i grew up in had basements, plus yall basements up north are the dwellings of a 5 person family
:mjlol:

It's hot as hell in the city tho brehs, and my A/C in the whip aint workin:mjcry:Get in and the leather burning!:damn:

daemonova

Daps

i got a basement in my home (lithonia, behind stonecrest), and I had a basement in my home in decatur (candler road) growing up

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i got a basement in my home (lithonia, behind stonecrest), and I had a basement in my home in decatur (candler road) growing up

Sounds like me.

Growing up we lived off Boring Rd (built in 75?) then Browns Mill (built 01), both houses had a basement. Most floorplans did in both neighborhoods
I've had to see my parents part with both of those homes in the past two years :wow: