"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
The fukk you talkin bout bruh? Both houses i grew up in had basements, plus yall basements up north are the dwellings of a 5 person family
:mjlol:

It's hot as hell in the city tho brehs, and my A/C in the whip aint workin:mjcry:Get in and the leather burning!:damn:
My bad. I was at my cousin's house who lives southwest of Atlanta and her home didn't have a basement. Plus I watched a lot of those HGTV fixer up shows that took place in Atlanta, and a lot of the houses didn't have basements. I believe they said because the region was below sea level?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If ATL is the goat black city, how come y'all don't have basements in your homes :patrice:?
The thought of you southeners coming up north and seeing your first basement is just :banderas:

Huh? :dahell:

There are basements in homes all over Atlanta. The house I stayed in in Adams Park had a HUGE basement and the home was built in the 30's. Neg incoming

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
My bad. I was at my cousin's house who lives southwest of Atlanta and her home didn't have a basement. Plus I watched a lot of those HGTV fixer up shows that took place in Atlanta, and a lot of the houses didn't have basements. I believe they said because the region was below sea level?

atlanta is way above sea level, don't confuse a ranch house with a bad house, there are many reason why a house would not have basement, plus peopelk around here still refuse to pay for a sewer system and it rains a lot here, 50" a year, the downtown conector was flooded just last week
connectorflood2.jpg

Saw porsha Williams at Philips plaza

:whew:
did yall go see dope