About to drive to Marietta to meet pick up this chick

Hmm hope ain't no setup

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Hey mane...what happen to all the Mrs. Winners Chicken and Biscuit restaurants?!?!?

I was on cleaveland ave the other day..........and noticed that one is gone and so are the rest throught the Westside and Southside...

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hey mane...what happen to all the Mrs. Winners Chicken and Biscuit restaurants?!?!?

I was on cleaveland ave the other day..........and noticed that one is gone and so are the rest throught the Westside and Southside...
They closed all the Mrs. Winners about a week before I moved down here.

That was around 2012.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

there is mrs winners on glenwood road and I-285, thats all I know, my brother said there is one in covington

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

its only like 2 left in the city

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Sorry for the late notice but if your in need of a job hte urban league is having an exclusive hiring event tomorrow with State farm. State Farm is going to rapidly expand here in ATL.
Spread the word

:blessed: Black excellence

I can confirm this. This a good company to start with if you have a bachelors and or still in school. Plenty of opportunities

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Is Georgia the cheapest state to live in? North Carolina, Texas? I'm looking for somewhere to live off with maybe 2k a month until better comes.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EDgewood was ratchet as fukk last weekend they bought to shut that shyt down.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
EDgewood was ratchet as fukk last weekend they bought to shut that shyt down.

Folks on the Atlanta Reddit were crying about Edgewood getting ratchet. Neglecting the fact that O4W is a historically black community. We just taking that shyt back!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/3bg7rc/what_happened_to_edgewood/

White folks scary as hell tho, reminds me of a link to a forum @chefmate7days sent me about Candler Rd being a place you don't want to go to if you're white

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Another event you might wanna catch is the Caribbean Parade Carnival that runs thru downtown on MEMORIAL DAY....

Even if u not into the music..the FOOD and FLESH walking the streets will have you :drool:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Folks on the Atlanta Reddit were crying about Edgewood getting ratchet. Neglecting the fact that O4W is a historically black community. We just taking that shyt back!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/3bg7rc/what_happened_to_edgewood/

White folks scary as hell tho, reminds me of a link to a forum @chefmate7days sent me about Candler Rd being a place you don't want to go to if you're white

:whoa:

Edgewood has black bars and has been 50% bllack. On saturday shyt was ratchet as fukk tho, like nikkas fighting.

Hood nikkas checking anybody and everbody just wlking down the street. Cops were out in force.

They stopped letting nikkas into the bars, :snoop:

My boys car got broken into, shyt wasnt just a bunch of nikkas and they didnt like it :mjpls:

They stopped traffic by just hanging out in the street

shyt got crazy

Im saying anytime black ppl get some nice shyt we do, other hood black ppl show up and ruin it

U can stan if u want to, but most these nikkas aint spending no cash but want to ruin shyt:to: