"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I might have to move down here...I had a layover today at Atlanta's Airport...got damn...for 3 hours....so many bad sisters wit phat asses...i thought Philly had em but mannnnn.. I don't know...I don't know...plus the weather was kinda nice....might finally come and visit my cousins in Decatur now...always thought your city was wack...but i saw this one bytch today :ohlawd: GOT DAMN...SHEEEEE changed my mind about your city ON SITE :whew:... and this was just at the Airport... i hope the rest of the city doesn't disappoint
nikka if the airport had you rearranging your thoughts on Atlanta, you won't go back to wherever you came from if you move down here. Shiit is a muthafukkin problem.:russ:

I work down at Atlantic Station and these bishes is outchea :damn:

The weather is nice and they pulling out the sundresses my god :ohlawd: , I pulled one at strip today during lunch. I'm tryna see how many numbers I can bag tomorrow :blessed:

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man those mini mansions got a brotha re-evaluating things...:whew:

I'll be down there to buy property, as soon as my boy Musk gets that Hyperloop finished:myman:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of Piedmont, I start my kickball season there next Sunday. shyt bout to be real! Done recruited a nice little squad, still tryna get some more folks. Another way to network!

It was nice. My parents taught me and my brotehr civil rights history and took us to museums since i was a youngin so I was familiar with most of the figures and stories outlined at the museum. But there was a lot of interactivity, great footage, documents, and background info. The human rights wing of the museum was informative too

They had this guy in there

lol_idi_amin.gif

Did yall know he was laughing at a question about Hitler in this gif? :merchant:
Yo what's good with that kickball league? Mad people do this? Sounds fun:ehh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo what's good with that kickball league? Mad people do this? Sounds fun:ehh:

Yeah it's popular, they have leagues all around the city. I first did it in 2012 thru a dude in my alumni chapter. I decided to start my own squad this year.

Shoot me a PM if you tryna play, I think registration is still open but there's a late fee.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah it's popular, they have leagues all around the city. I first did it in 2012 thru a dude in my alumni chapter. I decided to start my own squad this year.

Shoot me a PM if you tryna play, I think registration is still open but there's a late fee.
Aight I got like a whole week off tryna decide whether to fly back home to Miami or to go to NC to see family. Either way I'll be going to Atlanta

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka if the airport had you rearranging your thoughts on Atlanta, you won't go back to wherever you came from if you move down here. Shiit is a muthafukkin problem.:russ:

I work down at Atlantic Station and these bishes is outchea :damn:

The weather is nice and they pulling out the sundresses my god :ohlawd: , I pulled one at strip today during lunch. I'm tryna see how many numbers I can bag tomorrow :blessed:

Sun dresses? :whew:

That makes some nikkas want to eat ass out there :scheme: