"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Just wait until tomorrow and saturday.

Hit the gold Room tonight. Its the hottest spot in the city right now. Monica and K michelle hosting

Saw Monica and Shannon Brown two weeks ago at Andretti's, they was with their kids, her brother Romelo and they momma. That woman is ageless.:wow:

Saw Shaq leaving Sparkles about two weeks ago, which is 10 minutes from the flats. He had a private skating party there that my sister's company did some pre-production filming for....his kids ALL look exactly like him, lol.

But since yall talmbout lovely women....was at Six Flags Opening Weekend these past two days, shyt was straight:takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat: status.

I swear I love this city....ain't never leaving.:ahh::win::smugbiden::ahh::blessed:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if you not gay, why the fukk would you worry about it being gay people here? :dahell: Ya'll know how many bad bytches in this damn city?
So before I get to piedmont this afternoon I drive by this spot called joes in midtown and shyt looked poppin so I text my homegirl and was like yo ima hit this spot joes come through.

She was like :whoa: Whoa there don't step foot in there!

Thank god I didn't go in brehs :whew: It was chi chi mon land in that bish.

Ended up just going to piedmont. Then Fellinis...cafe circa was closing by the time I got there :beli:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I might have to move down here...I had a layover today at Atlanta's Airport...got damn...for 3 hours....so many bad sisters wit phat asses...i thought Philly had em but mannnnn.. I don't know...I don't know...plus the weather was kinda nice....might finally come and visit my cousins in Decatur now...always thought your city was wack...but i saw this one bytch today :ohlawd: GOT DAMN...SHEEEEE changed my mind about your city ON SITE :whew:... and this was just at the Airport... i hope the rest of the city doesn't disappoint

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I might have to move down here...I had a layover today at Atlanta's Airport...got damn...for 3 hours....so many bad sisters wit phat asses...i thought Philly had em but mannnnn.. I don't know...I don't know...plus the weather was kinda nice....might finally come and visit my cousins in Decatur now...always thought your city was wack...but i saw this one bytch today :ohlawd: GOT DAMN...SHEEEEE changed my mind about your city ON SITE :whew:... and this was just at the Airport... i hope the rest of the city doesn't disappoint
:mjlol::russ::dwillhuh:

:dead:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

shyt was in the 70s yesterday. Girls now barely wearing next to nothing until November.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Interesting.

I grew up in the chicago burbs. Been in iowa (about 2 hours west of chi) for long time, though. My wife thinks she wants to move to atlanta ... or denver.

I know I can live in chicago and denver. Wondering about living in georgia. Obviously, since I live in iowa, I'm a white person. Being the minority in atlanta doesn't bother me in the slightest --- it's that I wonder about the rest of georgia (and how far out of town that starts -- since we'd probable be in the burbs), and these rednecks.

If you doing the subrubs in the A and not trying to be around that redneck shyt just fukk with Gwinnett County and North Fulton. Cobb and Douglas are kinda diverse but its still a boat load of rednecks and Dekalb and Clayton are mostly all Black. If you looking for all types of people from everywhere then Gwinnett is probably where you wanna be. All types of people out there, Black- Mexican, Dominican, Hatian, Brazilian, Korean, Indian and white. I would still try to be in the city tho traffic aint no joke out there in the counties and to keep it 100 some of the suburbs in the A are even more ratchet than ones in the city.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
its small and lame.

I'll show you what a downtown supposed to look like

I fukk with Chicago hard, got business up there and hella family. It's a dope ass city, I'm up there almost twice a month and I love going up there. But comparing Chicago to Atlanta is foolish. Totally different cities in totally different lanes. What I like Chicago for is not what I like Atlanta for, and any nikka that throw salt is just putting on for the internet because I ever time I'm in Cook County I get hella love nikka and I've met so many contacts up there just off being from Atlanta. Hoes is easy to smash and nikkas want to demo and get money. Chicago is fukking huge, it's way bigger than Atlanta, of course its going to be more crowded. Like what you an award cuz you city larger? That's the dumbest shyt ever. If anything Atlanta being the size it is should show you the cultural impact it has. The shyt is a land locked city in the middle of the south and you hear it mentioned more than cities twice its size by Black people. You trying to compare a city of not even 500K in a metro of 5 Million to a city of 3 Million with damn near 10 Milion in the metro. shyt is fools errand comparing the 2 bruh

And Downtown Atlanta isnt really our CBD bruh. Most offices are in Midtown, Buckhead and Perimeter. And Peachtree from Midtown to Buckhead aint Michigan Ave as far as the numbers of people on the street walking around but it's alot onger and has just as many stores.

I just left Chicago not even 2 weeks ago, Yall nikkas still got snow drifts on the corners. nikkas in the A running around in short sleeves right now.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Saw Monica and Shannon Brown two weeks ago at Andretti's, they was with their kids, her brother Romelo and they momma. That woman is ageless.:wow:

Saw Shaq leaving Sparkles about two weeks ago, which is 10 minutes from the flats. He had a private skating party there that my sister's company did some pre-production filming for....his kids ALL look exactly like him, lol.

But since yall talmbout lovely women....was at Six Flags Opening Weekend these past two days, shyt was straight:takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat: status.

I swear I love this city....ain't never leaving.:ahh::win::smugbiden::ahh::blessed:
This city has been treating me lovely. :blessed:

Was at Andretti yesterday then went to Moderna Lounge for a friends bday. Got more women than I can count. shyt aint even fair anymore :lawd:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you doing the subrubs in the A and not trying to be around that redneck shyt just fukk with Gwinnett County and North Fulton. Cobb and Douglas are kinda diverse but its still a boat load of rednecks and Dekalb and Clayton are mostly all Black. If you looking for all types of people from everywhere then Gwinnett is probably where you wanna be. All types of people out there, Black- Mexican, Dominican, Hatian, Brazilian, Korean, Indian and white. I would still try to be in the city tho traffic aint no joke out there in the counties and to keep it 100 some of the suburbs in the A are even more ratchet than ones in the city.
Once I heard there was a gang of Dominicans here I was like:myman: My type of town.

@ProfessionallyTrill met this Jamaican chick out there that's originally from Miami . Bad as hell and got crib in Decatur and riding around in a range :wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Being surrounded by Black people of all shades and ethnic groups no matter what area you in, 9 months of good weather and cheap cost of living >

Oh, its the epicenter of Black American culture, too. The day MARTA expands, its game over. Outside of Harlem and Detroit (yes), I wouldn't move anywhere else on this side of the pond.

I don't see all the haters in the other city threads but something bout the A got em aggy :ohhh: