"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't remember because I old :manny:

Honestly Hugh is so bad it's entertaining. The problem is that they both can't be that bad together.

Let's be reality, Bunker Mentality is the best show on that station.

:salute:
only show i can listen to all the way through. all the other ones I end up listening to my apple music after about 20 minuets.
jarvis and andy got the best show even though its the youngest on the station. I told them its the best show on the station on twitter and they were humbled by it

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I couldnt have said it better. He has the dumbest takes ive ever heard on the radio
To be honest I didnt like Hugh and was shytting on him in the beginning. I think even @The ADD called me out on it once. But over time he's grown on me and he's at least somewhat entertaining with some of his shenanigans.
But yeah i hear you about the part when he talks any other sport outside of the NFL. I dont watch college football or baseball so i wouldnt know the diffrence.
But anytime the topic is NBA related dude be talking and i'm like :what:
LIke whenever the Hawks GM comes on the show you can tell Hugh is reading his questions and sadly 90% of them dont make sense and it sounds like he's asking NBA questions in an NFL context if that makes sense.

I've tried to listen to their show on the idea that morning shows don't do hard core sports talk, it's more entertainment/sports. But now I'm like they're just trash. Hugh doesn't know shyt outside of the NFL, Fricke is a shameless fan boy and their show is comfortable basking in its own mediocrity

:mjlol: @ "90% don't make sense", sadly you're right :mjcry:

@daemonova Chuck and Chernoff >>>

Hamilton and Hometeam on 106.3 the Sports X is surprisingly good too :ehh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't remember because I old :manny:

Honestly Hugh is so bad it's entertaining. The problem is that they both can't be that bad together.

Let's be reality, Bunker Mentality is the best show on that station.
It was in tis thread way way back

Hugh Douglas on the morning show on 92.9_The_Game :snoop:
I can only take so much of this brother. At least put him on a show with someone else. Not that ignorant fukka John Fricke :scusthov:

:whoa:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hamilton and Hometeam on 106.3 the Sports X is surprisingly good too :ehh:
Never heard of that station.. I'll look it up. I usually bounce around on my Sirius XM channels between comedy and sports and NPR. I can only take so much of each so when i'm done with one i switch to the other. Just that some morning nothing good is going on on Sirius XM and i'm like lets try the local clones and only Frikie and Hugh are on. This morning he was especially irritating

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Never heard of that station.. I'll look it up. I usually bounce around on my Sirius XM channels between comedy and sports and NPR. I can only take so much of each so when i'm done with one i switch to the other. Just that some morning nothing good is going on on Sirius XM and i'm like lets try the local clones and only Frikie and Hugh are on. This morning he was especially irritating

It's owned by 680 the Fan, it's their sister station and is based locally. Joe Hamilton (GT legend) and Hometeam do a remarkable job on a station with a horrible signal

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's owned by 680 the Fan, it's their sister station and is based locally. Joe Hamilton (GT legend) and Hometeam do a remarkable job on a station with a horrible signal
I cant recall which one of the AM stations i hated the most when i just moved here. Either 680 the Fan or 790 The ZOne. Used to be some racist f@ggots on them so i bailed once 92.9 came online

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glenwood/memorial/Decatur is mad gentrified!

I literarily see 700k+ houses across the street from houses with roof caved in :dwillhuh:

Prynce

Daps
Glenwood/memorial/Decatur is mad gentrified!

I literarily see 700k+ houses across the street from houses with roof caved in :dwillhuh:
glenwood is far from gentrified lol

Once you go past candler it's all down hill and decatur more dangerous than ever now

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps

Once you go past candler it's all down hill and decatur more dangerous than ever now
They pushing for Gresham Park and Belvedere breh ..and Glenwood has a lot of potential..it’s crazy how it changes so quickly when you riding down :mjlol::mjcry:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Give it about 2 years. Go drive over off of Peachcrest and over by Belevedere. Go down past 20 on Columbia drive. Its white ppl all over them areas. Its only a matter of time, those areas are too close to downtown and the beltline to not be snapped up cheap and gentrified.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
They pushing for Gresham Park and Belvedere breh ..and Glenwood has a lot of potential..it’s crazy how it changes so quickly when you riding down :mjlol::mjcry:

damn fam we posted this shyt at almost the same time. :ohhh:

But on the real, if ppl have money to snap up some real estate, that area is going to be the next Kirkwood. Big houses, bungalows, close to 20. My mom renovated a house off of Glenwood 5 years ago for 120k now she rents it out for 1700 a month. Easy money

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I might come down to ATL and get a spot in Vine City.. Being close to the stadium like that - you could kill off of Air bnb

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m not too familiar with the area. Is glenwood not off of memorial?

Prynce

Daps
damn fam we posted this shyt at almost the same time. :ohhh:

But on the real, if ppl have money to snap up some real estate, that area is going to be the next Kirkwood. Big houses, bungalows, close to 20. My mom renovated a house off of Glenwood 5 years ago for 120k now she rents it out for 1700 a month. Easy money
My mom and aunt own houses over there

might be a come up :lupe: