"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't know about Mississippi but I'm trying to move back to Tennessee. It's just too damn full here. Its a hassle to do anything. And the government isn't doing anything useful about the transit situation.
other than build roads in far out counties that you will never live in or go to. White flight already happened, why would white people run away from a city that has become their playground.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I always thought Eagles Landing was already its own city or apart of McDonough..you can defiantly tell which part is which when driving around Stockbridge. I ride through there every day and that part with the railtracks, food depot and waffle house is on the whole opposite part of the city from eagles landing so idk wtf the bytch in that article was talking about.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I always thought Eagles Landing was already its own city or apart of McDonough..you can defiantly tell which part is which when driving around Stockbridge. I ride through there every day and that part with the railtracks, food depot and waffle house is on the whole opposite part of the city from eagles landing so idk wtf the bytch in that article was talking about.
Idk much about that area honestly.

The stuff i seen make it seem like the rich people want to seperate from the poor and leave the poor with a 15million debt.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk much about that area honestly.

The stuff i seen make it seem like the rich people want to seperate from the poor and leave the poor with a 15million debt.

Stockbridge is decent..that 138 corridor is probably their biggest moneymaker with the different shops, restaurants, complexes and subdivisions but outside of that it looks like a hick town..trailer parks, old single story houses, dirt roads and all that. Stockbridge High School might be the only majority black high school in Henry County but their football team be beating them white boys asses down there. I think they have won region like 5 years in a row..Eagles Landing High School full of rich cacs but that aint bout shyt, and Eagles Landing Christian Academy is in the lower regions and they been giving black players scholarships for years and have been running their region for the past 20 years.

Eagles Landing looks like Buckhead minus the designer stores and shopping districts but its a lot of mansions and stuff there. That's where TI and 3000 stay. IDK if Nas and Gucci still stay there but they did at one point. Traffic down there is hell, not as bad as Gwinnett but its bad enough to where they build a express lane on 75 that you have to pay to use. Its a lot of money in McDonough and Eagles Landing

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Stockbridge is decent..that 138 corridor is probably their biggest moneymaker with the different shops, restaurants, complexes and subdivisions but outside of that it looks like a hick town..trailer parks, old single story houses, dirt roads and all that. Stockbridge High School might be the only majority black high school in Henry County but their football team be beating them white boys asses down there. I think they have won region like 5 years in a row..Eagles Landing High School full of rich cacs but that aint bout shyt, and Eagles Landing Christian Academy is in the lower regions and they been giving black players scholarships for years and have been running their region for the past 20 years.

Eagles Landing looks like Buckhead minus the designer stores and shopping districts but its a lot of mansions and stuff there. That's where TI and 3000 stay. IDK if Nas and Gucci still stay there but they did at one point. Traffic down there is hell, not as bad as Gwinnett but its bad enough to where they build a express lane on 75 that you have to pay to use. Its a lot of money in McDonough and Eagles Landing

I heard about Nas and Soulja boy living there lol. I may ride through there kne weekend if they have decent places to eat and a movie theater

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I heard about Nas and Soulja boy living there lol. I may ride through there kne weekend if they have decent places to eat and a movie theater

Its aight man. Depending on the office I work at moves to, im considering moving to Stockbridge, McDonough, Tucker or Lithonia. Stockbridge & McDonough have some cheap prices like DeKalb but without the crime rates the eastside have