"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You can save a ton of money by getting something in Chamblee close to buford hwy or off of Moreland/4th ward, because honestly, thats where alot of the bars and lounges are right now.
Girls of any race won't be as hot on Moreland, chamblee is coming up but there a lot of bars that will have you spending $50+ and won't blink (perimeter mall)

I look at the "seal the deal" demographics, the longer you hang out at a key area, the greater you have a chance to seal the deal

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you can hit up the buckhead Marta station/Phipps plaza area, you'll be shooting fish in a barrel as you got some money to spend, come solo, don't come with a group of brothers, tavern at Phipps is pretty good but you can't go wrong with twin peaks (both high as hell), you will put hot out of a magazine attractive level white women 25 - 35. Black women gonna be they usual stank selves, you trying to seal the deal over a four day weekend, stick with the fairer race.

That first choice seems to be the best considering the advice I'm giving

Went out tonight, I had a black chick from Chicago, my boy had her friend, another chick from Chicago. My other boy had a Mexican chick and my other boy had the Mexican chick’s friend.

Out of everybody only my boy with the Mexican joint smashed, all the other joints faked lol

Imma test this a little more tomorrow

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
pics from the Atlanta reddit meetup they had :bryan:

RWbq0xM.jpg

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any brehs know of any sports bars in the city that also sell hookah? Looking to watch the fights on showtime/espn but also want to drink and the hoes wanna smoke.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Been out here twice so far this year...

why’d my parents settle up north instead of down here?? :mjcry:

it’s in my 5 year plan to move down tho

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
we full breh

I wish I can move to Mississippi or some shyt. its too many damn people here

I don't know about Mississippi but I'm trying to move back to Tennessee. It's just too damn full here. Its a hassle to do anything. And the government isn't doing anything useful about the transit situation.