"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Good area right now to live and invest in/around, but you just gotta accept that there’s gonna be more crime there as well

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Has anyone else seen an influx of snakes lately or is it just me :dwillhuh:

Swear I’ve saw more snakes in the past 3 weeks driving through Clayton, DeKalb & Henry than I have my whole life & these fukkers have been huge

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Bruh they’ve found like 5 bodies in lake Lanier the past 3 weeks :dwillhuh:
People be saying that Lake Lanier is cursed cause there's always something happening there. I remember when people was trying to get me to go to a boat party last labor day. I was on the fence for like two weeks about it :huhldup: lol. Ended up having a good time though and thankfully everyone was safe.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I’m curious why you say that though. I know the new assumed front runner is the Nova area, did something specific happen or are you just guessing?

I'm not sure if you remember but recently Deal and the State took out a tax break for jet fuel after Delta eliminated the NRA member discount

LINK: Georgia Passes Bill That Stings Delta Over N.R.A. Position

I'm not sure why Amazon would want to be in a city/state that would pass legislation that would negatively impact its biggest Fortune 500 company at the state's biggest economic engine (Hartsfield Jackson). I can see Amazon seeing this, already being sensitive about taxes (since they don't pay much for a company of their size) and eliminating us as a real option.

But this is what most of y'all wanted so I'm sure y'all are happy :yeshrug:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You should be too bruh for real, it’ll be ok

Nah I want responsible job growth and economic redevelopment for the region. I'm not resistant to change and growth just because we'll have inevitable bumps in the road.

But we're not getting it so fukk it y'all win :yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Need some advice brehs

I’m planning a move to either downtown or midtown later this year. What apartments what a good view of the city for a reasonable price? My limit is $1200

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need some advice brehs

I’m planning a move to either downtown or midtown later this year. What apartments what a good view of the city for a reasonable price? My limit is $1200

Idk if u can get a good view for that price. Your best bet is monitoring Zillow or craigslist for someone renting out their own apartment

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
4br house in the burbs :blessed:

which side of town you on?

I was looking at houses in Forest Park..I grew up there and it isnt as ratchet as the rest of Clay Co. Its 10 minuets from the Airport and 15 from downtown. They have some cheap ones for a first time buyer or renter.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
which side of town you on?

I was looking at houses in Forest Park..I grew up there and it isnt as ratchet as the rest of Clay Co. Its 10 minuets from the Airport and 15 from downtown. They have some cheap ones for a first time buyer or renter.
Eastside ...1200 should definitely go a long way in Forest Park tho

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eastside ...1200 should definitely go a long way in Forest Park tho

I think if I go the house route I may rent first.

Forest Park is one of the best kept secrets in the metro area IMO. Its a real sleepy town full of warehouses and truck stops but for its closeness to the city its real affordable.