"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Am I tripping or is the upstairs portion of Cafe Circa smaller than what it used to be? :dahell:

I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time going in years. I swear there was more room up there. Both times I've gone the past few weeks it's been packed.

Granted this ain't too bad when some random shawty is pushed up against you :shaq:

But it stops being fun once you got a gang of dudes all up on you singing Meek Mill's intro at the top of their lungs :dame:

I was there when this...

Popped off...

Then one of my joints ended up....

1zfttnc.jpg

Shortly thereafter. We were liiiiit. :whew:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping or is the upstairs portion of Cafe Circa smaller than what it used to be? :dahell:

I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was the first time going in years. I swear there was more room up there. Both times I've gone the past few weeks it's been packed.

Granted this ain't too bad when some random shawty is pushed up against you :shaq:

But it stops being fun once you got a gang of dudes all up on you singing Meek Mill's intro at the top of their lungs :dame:

You’re right. I feel like they added more sections on that right side once you walk outside tho.

Honestly the section lifestyle is why I’m kind of over atlanta nightlife right now.:francis:

Outside of mansion elan every club has majority sections now. You gotta spend $150+ just to be able to sit down for 10 minuets :scust:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
You’re right. I feel like they added more sections on that right side once you walk outside tho.

Honestly the section lifestyle is why I’m kind of over atlanta nightlife right now.:francis:

Outside of mansion elan every club has majority sections now. You gotta spend $150+ just to be able to sit down for 10 minuets :scust:

2 itty bitty petite ass drinks hit me for $40 at the day party. $20 to get in after 5 for nikkas too. :francis:

That place is all profit I'm sure. You WILL get drunk and a bytch or two tho. That's the good part.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
2 itty bitty petite ass drinks hit me for $40 at the day party. $20 to get in after 5 for nikkas too. :francis:

That place is all profit I'm sure. You WILL get drunk and a bytch or two tho. That's the good part.

I started to realize that in 11 or 12, damn near every spot in Atl, at least a dub to get in, small drinks that’s gonna run you no less than 12 to stand and watch broads try to get seen, and just as many nikkas trying to get seen, while the Dj plays the same songs on the radio

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Cascade, Cleveland Ave, Wesley Chapel, Highway 85 in Riverdale and Camp Creek all got a Chick Fil A :mjpls:

That CFA a little different tho breh. That’s an area where bad ass little kids grow up idolizing robbers and thieves as much as if not more than dope boys. Most of y’all would struggle to name more than 3 westside dope boys from back in the day. The names you hear, Diablos, Monkey Man, West End Assasains, 30 Deep and even DFW nowadays, was/are all robbers and thieves. It’s legit different on the West breh, if you in the streets, robbery is a major thing. And don’t discount the CFA on Cascade, why you think the Rite Aid in that same spot went out of business? And some of everybody has gotten jacked at that plaza across the street from your 10th grade teacher at Mays to Sheldon Williams. I’m not surprised the Vine City CFA got robbed at all, pretty much knew that was going to happen. Wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened at the Cascade location either.

Y’all can hit me with Jordan smiley all day on that one. I’ll take it. Grew up on that side and was actively engaged in fuccery as a kid, I know what make the wheels turn in the little brehs heads over there. Went to HS 3 blocks from that CFA and my jr year the star PG and 2 other brehs on the team cut class to rob the old Mrs Weiners that used to be on Lowery across from Morehouse. I could tell you way more stories of taking someone else’s shyt than I could some trap stuff. And I think that’s a good portion of Westside brehs. The Bluff is it’s own bubble, most of the westside is overall thievery and finessing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That CFA a little different tho breh. That’s an area where bad ass little kids grow up idolizing robbers and thieves as much as if not more than dope boys. Most of y’all would struggle to name more than 3 westside dope boys from back in the day. The names you hear, Diablos, Monkey Man, West End Assasains, 30 Deep and even DFW nowadays, was/are all robbers and thieves. It’s legit different on the West breh, if you in the streets, robbery is a major thing. And don’t discount the CFA on Cascade, why you think the Rite Aid in that same spot went out of business? And some of everybody has gotten jacked at that plaza across the street from your 10th grade teacher at Mays to Sheldon Williams. I’m not surprised the Vine City CFA got robbed at all, pretty much knew that was going to happen. Wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened at the Cascade location either.

Y’all can hit me with Jordan smiley all day on that one. I’ll take it. Grew up on that side and was actively engaged in fuccery as a kid, I know what make the wheels turn in the little brehs heads over there. Went to HS 3 blocks from that CFA and my jr year the star PG and 2 other brehs on the team cut class to rob the old Mrs Weiners that used to be on Lowery across from Morehouse. I could tell you way more stories of taking someone else’s shyt than I could some trap stuff. And I think that’s a good portion of Westside brehs. The Bluff is it’s own bubble, most of the westside is overall thievery and finessing.

The reasons you named deals with Socioeconomic issues. Wesley Chapel is black as hell and we all know it is night and day different than Vine City. Ol dude said CFA got robbed because it is too many black people in the area. That is a very different statement then acknowledging the economic and social issues of Vine City.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The reasons you named deals with Socioeconomic issues. Wesley Chapel is black as hell and we all know it is night and day different than Vine City. Ol dude said CFA got robbed because it is too many black people in the area. That is a very different statement then acknowledging the economic and social issues of Vine City.

You could’ve taken what he said either way, I took something different from that, sounded like he was saying the area around Vine City CFA and Wesley Chapel is night and day. Not caping, don’t even know that man on here like that, but that’s what I took from it. I feel where y’all coming from too tho. And I would put that area and Wesley Chapel more neck and neck these days. West still a little bit more grimey, but the east is a lot bigger and has a lot more going on. Strength in numbers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You could’ve taken what he said either way, I took something different from that, sounded like he was saying the area around Vine City CFA and Wesley Chapel is night and day. Not caping, don’t even know that man on here like that, but that’s what I took from it. I feel where y’all coming from too tho. And I would put that area and Wesley Chapel more neck and neck these days. West still a little bit more grimey, but the east is a lot bigger and has a lot more going on. Strength in numbers.

East always had fukkery but it was always more so some ghetto fab stuff, while the west (at least Zone 1) was more grimy. The eastside is probably more like SWATs where you got well to do blacks and hood ass apartments right next door, and the kids from both sides all go to school together. I aint never heard in my life anyone ever robbing a CFA though lol. Micky Ds, Subway, Gas Stations, sure but CFA? this Vine city ish is a first.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Yea Wesley Chapel, Snapfinger, Rainbow, and Candler are starting to rival anything on the westside. The Redan area is averaging a body or two every weekend as well sadly. Eastside aint what it used to be. Westside will be gentrified in the next 5 years. 30084 aint got a chance.