"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
We're not getting Amazon now so for everyone in this thread who didn't want them congrats. :yeshrug:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I’m curious why you say that though. I know the new assumed front runner is the Nova area, did something specific happen or are you just guessing?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
edit: meant for another thread

Atlanta :rudy:

:pacspit:

Stopped by a gas station near my folks crib in Woosley (lil town in North Fayette County) I won a scratch off..this old cac in line behind me said "LeBron can use some of that luck, I dont think he can beat Boston" :ld:

Then proceeded to have a 5 minuet convo with his old ass how Bron the GOAT and he was better than MJ :bryan:
shyt was random as hell

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I move to Atlanta by the end of June :mjpls:

Gonna be rereading through this entire thread . If that Black woman becomes governor months from now and knowing there is a Black female mayor it’s gonna be a double dose of black excellence.

I’m gonna smash so many chicks with my minimum wage job :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was riding around looking for a barbershop and this old lady from New Orleans flagged me down in a parking lot cause she was lost and looking for a Catholic Church down here in clay co

She reminded me of my granny she was sweet as hell so I put the address in my GPS and drove to it while she followed me

She gave me a hug & wished me a blessed day when we got there :mjcry:

I would have smashed 20 years ago I can tell she used to be fine as hell :lolbron:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where is the best Jerk chicken spot? That authentic Jamaican Jerk chicken

It’s a spot called Nyamminz & Jamminz by old fourth ward that’s really good. It’s the best one I found in the area down here. Some coli brehs put me on game and told me that dekalb is where the good Caribbean food is cause more of them stay in that area

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I went to Mangoes downtown last Sunday...best Jamaican food I may have ever had before....

Saw one of the finest women I may have ever seen in my life come in there too. I looked like trash or I definitely would've shot my shot.

Some of ya'll nikkas is weird as fukk there, but I honestly think Atlanta will be where I finally settle down at.