Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s Griffin breh. Shouldn’t surprise you at all. Griffin so stereotypical is not funny. Poor white trash on one side of the train tracks, poor ghetto Black folks on the other. Griffin one of them towns they don’t have to worry about the city bs from Atlanta seeping in, that town been a whole shyt hole already.

the black folk down there have won all them state titles for Griffin HS and they wanna have a confederate month :laff:
all them black folk down there need to move up to clayton county

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
the black folk down there have won all them state titles for Griffin HS and they wanna have a confederate month :laff:
all them black folk down there need to move up to clayton county

I think most of the Black folks with money from Griffin, Mac Town, Milledgeville already in ClayCo, Henry and FayCo. The folks that’s left is too broke to go anywhere. Or just too hood.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think most of the Black folks with money from Griffin, Mac Town, Milledgeville already in ClayCo, Henry and FayCo. The folks that’s left is too broke to go anywhere. Or just too hood.

Ain’t Jody Breeze from griffin? I rode through I guess the black part of Griffin that shyt looked like Bankhead & the Bluff

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s Griffin breh. Shouldn’t surprise you at all. Griffin so stereotypical is not funny. Poor white trash on one side of the train tracks, poor ghetto Black folks on the other. Griffin one of them towns they don’t have to worry about the city bs from Atlanta seeping in, that town been a whole shyt hole already.

:beli: at them calling Griffin a suburb of Atlanta.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I'm currently in Atlanta. Is it me, or has the city become increasingly gay over the last 3 years? Every restaurant, or place of business I go to is filled with gay black men.

I used to come to Atlanta and see the most beautiful women but now it's a horror show

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo I'm currently in Atlanta. Is it me, or has the city become increasingly gay over the last 3 years? Every restaurant, or place of business I go to is filled with gay black men.

I used to come to Atlanta and see the most beautiful women but now it's a horror show

The only areas where the gays are even noticeable are the white liberal areas.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

maybe its just you.
the places i go to dont have that many, and even if they do I dont notice or care because im with my girl or talking to some bytches there

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm was actually born in atl but ofcourse I was raised in Duval. I'm not a homophobe at all (sorry for saying horror show), it just really jumps out at you. Like at the malls and shyt. There's cliques of gay dudes. A lot of them. They also work at almost every store. I just think it has increased over the years.