☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Aaron West went down to Atlanta to explore the bubbling Black soccer culture on Atlanta United's opening weekend. We caught up with Black Arrow, DÈŊ & Footie Mob to discuss the soccer scene taking for ATL. COPA90 US is North America’s voice in the global soccer conversation. From weekly shows like Walk Talk Football to documentaries that take us all over the world, we're here to share how football feels and passionately tell the stories no one else does, in our region and beyond. This is the soccer generation that we're building together.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Damn homie, 63rd and Racine? You not that far from that new Whole Foods. I got a Auntie a few blocks from you on 61st and Sangamon. You probably know some of my cousins. That’s all you tho breh, most of my fam is ABPSN so you already know I don’t fukk around in the 50’s or 60’s in that section:mjlol:.

My auntie on 61 legit has a house rule where if you hear somebody outside shooting, don’t go to the window. Not cuz you’ll catch a stray as much as you don’t want whoever doing the shooting to see that you saw them. Them little brehs over there have no problem coming back on you if they think you talking to 12:mjlol:.

Chicago hoods overall aren’t as bad as folks make them seem, but that area, especially east of Halsted back towards King Dr is bat shyt crazy. That’s one of them Lord of the Flies type hoods, bunch of young nikkas running around on the wild shyt. But you right tho, it is Chicago but if you know how to move then you Gucci. At the end of the day as Black man you shouldn’t be scared of your own people anyway. Don’t matter where they are, and being from Atlanta will have brehs trying to get in with you because they know they can make money with you. I’m not even a social person at all, but I stay meeting folks up there, they’ll make it a point to chop it up with you just off that. You can source shyt down here and make money up there and vice versa. Legal shyt too, I’ll put you up on game homie. Go up there with a early model GM whip and flip it easily. If you put an ad on Offer Up for a “no rust Southern car” that shyt will be gone in a few days. Stuntastic ass ATL brehs letting a ‘01 Grand Prix go for 800 bucks, drive it up there and triple up.

That new whole foods was my spot. ON Ffriday they got this shyt called 5 for 5 wine. Where u pay $5 and get a glass, and you get to try 5 different wines and 5 different foods. Then if they fw u you can easily go back for more and get fukked up for $5. Then the one in englewood had a DJ playing Kanye West and other chicago shyt. I miss Chicago breh.

I was on the bus there so ian too familar with 61st. I know Mag mile pretty well, 63rd, parts of the west side, etc. I was everywhere in CHicago. shyt when I fukked my money up I was sleeping on the train for 2 weeks. Having a 24/7 public transit system is amazing, when I got back to Atlanta I forgot marta stopped at like 3am or sum. But yeamy uncle would tell me I blend it toooo well with chicago nikkas its just until I talk and they hear im country af. Funny thing is some of them chicago nikkas country too cuz everybody come from the south. I got family in south ga who fr country, im country but not like no slave.

I got family in st louis too I need to see. THey came to chicago for a funeral and was like if u think this is bad come to St Louis. I been before but when I was younger. THe older I get the more I wanna get around and not just be a local nikka sitting in front of my babershop on bouldercrest all day. I told them nikkas Im moving to CHicago when I got my last hair cut and I came back they looked at me like a super star :mjlol:

hoes love the chicago shyt too always telling a nikka to be safe :smugdraper: i hate that ciggeretes cost $13 tho they trippin

Real shyt tho...CHicago taught me more about life in the 2 months I was there then what i knew before. I cant imagine growing up 18 years in Chicago that shyt really sum

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
How is it a wrap for West Atlanta? :dahell:

Y'all go off the deep end with this shyt sometimes, redevelopment and gentrification is a necessary evil to elevate parts of the city that need a boost. That doesn't mean the West End is gonna be whitewashed in 5 years

Sources say Amazon officials toured the West End as part of their closer look at Atlanta.

You think those cacs wanted to “experience” what the West End Mall has to offer? :sas2:

Or, were they looking at all that prime land for redevelopment between consecutive MARTA stops a stone’s throw from the busiest airport in the world? :sas1:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
AeroATL sketches master plan for massive Beltline-esque project near airport

Someone wants to build a Beltline type trail around the airport and throughout different areas on the southside..

Prayers go out to anyone who will run the paths on Roosevelt HWY and Camp Creek at nights :pachaha:

Part of it will be near Butner Road with them big ass mansions and mini mansions. Hope nobody get any ideas about kicking them folks doors in and hopping on the trails :skip:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
AeroATL sketches master plan for massive Beltline-esque project near airport

Someone wants to build a Beltline type trail around the airport and throughout different areas on the southside..

Prayers go out to anyone who will run the paths on Roosevelt HWY and Camp Creek at nights :pachaha:

Part of it will be near Butner Road with them big ass mansions and mini mansions. Hope nobody get any ideas about kicking them folks doors in and hopping on the trails :skip:

Cacs coming for it all.

Coming to “spruce” up those neighborhoods near the airport, according to the article.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cacs coming for it all.

Coming to “spruce” up those neighborhoods near the airport, according to the article.

they already got the part of College Park near the train station, and they are starting to move to East Point in droves.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Sources say Amazon officials toured the West End as part of their closer look at Atlanta.

You think those cacs wanted to “experience” what the West End Mall has to offer? :sas2:

Or, were they looking at all that prime land for redevelopment between consecutive MARTA stops a stone’s throw from the busiest airport in the world? :sas1:

You're lying again. Here's where they were confirmed to have visited:

11Alive points to a graphic that outlines eight possible areas pitched to Amazon as potential HQ2 landing spots.

These include the Gulch and several blocks throughout Midtown, of course, but also: Aerotropolis in Clayton County; Fort McPherson; parcels around the Dunwoody MARTA Station; a Westside location near the Bankhead MARTA Station; and even downtown’s nascent The Stitch proposal, which would bridge the Connector with a public park in hopes of spurring investment.

LINK: Report: Amazon HQ2 reps toured Atlanta but skipped Doraville site

Maybe you don't know your way around Atlanta but let me tell you: none of those locations are the West End

As I've said before, Amazon coming to Atlanta could/would have generational changing impact on the city with significant job creation and infrastructure benefits. I doubt we get them now (which I know makes y'all happy, yay less jobs!), but if you're gonna run with a gentrification gimmick at least have your facts straight

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
You're lying again. Here's where they were confirmed to have visited:

LINK: Report: Amazon HQ2 reps toured Atlanta but skipped Doraville site

Maybe you don't know your way around Atlanta but let me tell you: none of those locations are the West End

As I've said before, Amazon coming to Atlanta could/would have generational changing impact on the city with significant job creation and infrastructure benefits. I doubt we get them now (which I know makes y'all happy, yay less jobs!), but if you're gonna run with a gentrification gimmick at least have your facts straight

Good info

The Gulch is primed for redevelopment but it’ll take a major company much like Amazon for it to happen.