"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m at a hiring session for Norfolk Southern it’s bout 95 folks here..half black & half white.

Never seen so many outta shape p*ssy ass cacs in my life. These fakkits look like they play word of Warcraft or whatever it’s call all day.

Every time I look at one he hurry up & look down :mjlol:

These pussies scared of a breh with confidence.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m at a hiring session for Norfolk Southern it’s bout 95 folks here..half black & half white.

Never seen so many outta shape p*ssy ass cacs in my life. These fakkits look like they play word of Warcraft or whatever it’s call all day.

Were you looking or do you work there? I’m looking for something new and I’m focusing my search on downtown/midtown. The less than a mile down the road from me. I legit turned down an 80k a year opportunity cause it was all the way in Alpharetta :scust:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Both my parents retired from there. What positions they hiring for?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Were you looking or do you work there? I’m looking for something new and I’m focusing my search on downtown/midtown. The less than a mile down the road from me. I legit turned down an 80k a year opportunity cause it was all the way in Alpharetta :scust:

I got hired by them yesterday. If you trying to stay in the city this ain’t the job for you breh you’ll be on the road all the time. They were saying I’ll be making trips to Macon, Chattanooga & every country ass town in between & we’ll be staying in hotels there

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I got hired by them yesterday. If you trying to stay in the city this ain’t the job for you breh you’ll be on the road all the time. They were saying I’ll be making trips to Macon, Chattanooga & every country ass town in between & we’ll be staying in hotels there

I knew a breh who was a conductor. He said a lot of them guys can't handle the suicides, it's pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Damn probably getting that bread though.

I’m in finance. I was gonna see if they had any finance jobs. I just looked though and they only have one, but I ain’t interested in it.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Alpharetta might as well be San Francisco compared to small town Georgia. Did you hear about that county that had segregated proms a few years ago?

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
MyAJC said:
Atlanta second-graders’ blackface masks draw outrage, apology
black%20face.jpeg

Children at The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward perform with masks during a black history performance this week. Special to the AJC

An Atlanta charter school apologized for a black-history program that featured second-graders with masks depicting blackface.

The Kindezi School at Old Fourth Ward said it will provide “cultural competency” training for teachers after parents expressed concern about the Thursday performance, during which children recited Paul Laurence Dunbar’s poem “We Wear the Mask” while holding up masks that looked like minstrel-show makeup. White performers in those 19th-century shows ridiculed blacks through exaggerated dialect, gestures and grotesque face paint.

The school issued a statement Friday to apologize and accept “responsibility for the hurt, anger, frustration and disappointment caused by the poor judgment we made in having students use masks that mimic blackface.”

Kindezi said it is investigating the matter and is committed to making sure “this never happens again.”

Read more...

:francis: