"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Who's saying you're not getting a second city to accommodate the growth? Sandy Springs (a newer city) is the main city referenced in that data that was just posted. Smyrna is another area that is absorbing a large amount of growth. But yea the strongest growth is to the north of the city, noones in a hurry to live in or near Macon, you'd have a better shot of seeing Athens emerge as a city with sustained population growth than Macon would

:salute: @JamilALAmin whatup homie?

Patna Patna!! Whats good homie, how the family doing breh?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
APD will no longer respond to shoplifting calls in parts of Atlanta APD will no longer respond to shoplifting calls in parts of Atlanta

:skip:

So basically if you cant afford Nazi Gestapo level type secuirty like Lenox then you fukked, cuz 12 aint coming. Them smaller stores outside the malls like Miller Brothers and Tuesday Morning already wasn't chasing folks who ran out. :mjlol:

Why the fukk would they advertise that shyt tho? I'm sure this is all over local Black social media.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I went to Stone Mountain today after work in the evening..it was around 7:30, so the sun was going down and it was getting dark.

I like to walk the trail inside the woods that goes around the mountain sometimes cause it’s peaceful and it’s hardly anyone else on the trail. I always look forward to see where I’m at, and everything was clear. One part of the trail near the end, I look down for a second, and when I looked up again there was a old white dude in front of me with some jeans on and a leather jacket :dahell:

That shyt already had me feeling funny cause that motherfukker came outta no where and he was dressed funny to be going for a workout . So this man starts walking sorta fast, like faster than a person his age usually walks. then he makes a sharp right turn into the actual woods part where there is no trail and hops over a log like he was chasing something. :dwillhuh:

At this point I’m confused as fukk cause ain’t no reason for this cac to be doing what he is doing. I turn around to look where he was after I passed him cause I wasn’t bout to become a victim out there and this nikka is nowhere to be seen :ohhh:

My mind been fukking with me all night mane I’m confused as hell about what happened while I was there.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I went to Stone Mountain today after work in the evening..it was around 7:30, so the sun was going down and it was getting dark.

I like to walk the trail inside the woods that goes around the mountain sometimes cause it’s peaceful and it’s hardly anyone else on the trail. I always look forward to see where I’m at, and everything was clear. One part of the trail near the end, I look down for a second, and when I looked up again there was a old white dude in front of me with some jeans on and a leather jacket :dahell:

That shyt already had me feeling funny cause that motherfukker came outta no where and he was dressed funny to be going for a workout . So this man starts walking sorta fast, like faster than a person his age usually walks. then he makes a sharp right turn into the actual woods part where there is no trail and hops over a log like he was chasing something. :dwillhuh:

At this point I’m confused as fukk cause ain’t no reason for this cac to be doing what he is doing. I turn around to look where he was after I passed him cause I wasn’t bout to become a victim out there and this nikka is nowhere to be seen :ohhh:

My mind been fukking with me all night mane I’m confused as hell about what happened while I was there.

Hopefully you don't get a visit by the police and arrested for something you had nothing to do with.

Like what happened to me! ... :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Go to one of the KKK meeting spots and confederate monument brehs