"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I already know. He doing the right thing. I’ve said it myself a gazillion times, if I had kids I would either move out that way or get a cheap spot in the hood and put the money saved towards private school. I wouldn’t put a kid who wasn’t super focused and confident in APS. If you don’t have those things in spades that shyt will turn middle class kids into knuckleheads. I kinda learned that lesson looking back at my own upbringing. APS just not where it needs to be yet, so I totally understand why folks put the kids over staying in town.

A Man people can do what they want, they just need to understand I don't value or care for their commentary because that ain't doing nothing for us who actually live in the areas people comment on.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Opinions aint aint work. We all men, he can lead his family how he wants, nobody is asking for unity.
:manny:

I'm trying to work with other men who want to build, not be commentary.
No offense fam but haven’t you talked about cashing out at a certain point?

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
Washington Park already has turned if you ask me. It’s come along way from the days of BMF having cookouts at the park itself and the BP @ King/Lowery being an open air drug market 24/7. Young breh didn’t even want to walk by that bytch back in the day, I would legit cross the street just to avoid it. Vine City well on its way there too. But I’m not just so sure about English Ave. they’ve been saying for years they gonna clean it up but I still see the same shyt when I ride thru and I know of some brehs over there still getting loads of money.
White folks on bikes took over Washington park :wow:

They out there riding on Ollie like it's nothing :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I downloaded the WSB app last week to check on weather & school closings, but now they keep sending alerts for depressing ass news.

Got one this morning about a 17 month old being murdered with 2 other family members :mindblown:

Another a few minutes ago about a teenage girl being murdered in SW Atlanta near Butner rd where them mansions & nice subdivisions at :francis:

I was just giving props to that area a few days back in here cause of the middle & upper class black neighborhoods over there but it’s always some fukkery going on in that area.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Atl brehs im contemplating a move to the city. What area do you guys recommend?
It has to be in the city and a somewhat urban area.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Is he going to another station?
Ryan is Atlanta. He been apart of our culture for damn near 30 years

Atl brehs im contemplating a move to the city. What area do you guys recommend?
It has to be in the city and a somewhat urban area.

Stone Mountain, Lithonia, College Park near Woodward Academy (stay away from the Old National and Unincorporated part of College Park), East Point, Hapeville, Forest Park, Lovejoy, Riverdale, Jonesboro, Morrow, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Marietta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Union City, Fairburn & Decatur.

What’s your spending limit? You want a house or apartment?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Stone Mountain, Lithonia, College Park near Woodward Academy (stay away from the Old National and Unincorporated part of College Park), East Point, Hapeville, Forest Park, Lovejoy, Riverdale, Jonesboro, Morrow, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Marietta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Union City, Fairburn & Decatur.

lol nothing you named is in the city or urban.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

Apt and all those areas in the city?