Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:dwillhuh:
The hell is your issue breh.

Dude thinks people not rocking with amazon = people hate business :russ:

Dude doesnt work in Tech and is clueless about amazon and their culture but wants tk speak as the authority on the matter especially when people have consistently posted about the negative impact amazon had on seattle and not to mention all of the incentives cities are throwing at amazon would essentially washout the “5 billion investment”.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
AV you already know I fukk with you the long way but I have to disagree with you on that one my boy. I do agree that Amazon will transform what ever city they choose, but that’s also why I don’t want to see them come here. I’m fine with what Atlanta is, I have no desire to see it become a top 3-5 city. I’m totally cool with it being that little city with a big metro that still has a lot of swag. I’d rather be like a DC in the late 90’s than a DC of 2018, vanilla and dry folks walking around talking about how cool and authentic it used to be. I think what we are now packs a whole lot in a small package, way more than places a lot bigger than us like Dallas (:lolbron:), and I really think something like Amazon will make us grow, but also make us a lot more corny and dry like some of those other cities.

:salute: I respect where you're coming from bro. I don't 100% agree but I hear what you're saying. I do think that any corporation that comes to our city needs to be good corporate partner. They need to be involved in supporting the communities that support them, hire people from the community (that look like us) and be a catalyst for economic development in the city. Amazon HQ2 is a game changer for the city...I understand people's apprehension but I still stand by the fact that the overall good will outweigh the bad. I think there are some major issues that threaten the city (infrastructure, education, wage disparity, homelessness) that a company like Amazon, with a $5 billion dollar local impact, could help fix. Maybe I'm being naive but fukk it. I want to continue to see Atlanta be aggressive with bringing in corporate partners, but I 100% agree that we do need to hold them accountable

:dwillhuh:
The hell is your issue breh.

It was a joke breh :dwillhuh:

But I gotta give you props at least your man enough to quote me, unlike that other clown, Lord Polyester or whatever his name is, who hates business and local black home ownership :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:salute: I respect where you're coming from bro. I don't 100% agree but I hear what you're saying. I do think that any corporation that comes to our city needs to be good corporate partner. They need to be involved in supporting the communities that support them, hire people from the community (that look like us) and be a catalyst for economic development in the city. Amazon HQ2 is a game changer for the city...I understand people's apprehension but I still stand by the fact that the overall good will outweigh the bad. I think there are some major issues that threaten the city (infrastructure, education, wage disparity, homelessness) that a company like Amazon, with a $5 billion dollar local impact, could help fix. Maybe I'm being naive but fukk it. I want to continue to see Atlanta be aggressive with bringing in corporate partners, but I 100% agree that we do need to hold them accountable

But I gotta give you props at least your man enough to quote me, unlike that other clown, Lord Polyester or whatever his name is, who hates business and local black home ownership :camby:

:russ:
I aint in this mane this between yall :whoa:

I agree with @JamilALAmin tho I dont want Atlanta to get any bigger. Already too many folks here and too much traffic.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any of yall eastside bruhs can give some history on Stone Mountain Village?

I know Stone Mountain was on some KKK and confederate shyt when the city first formed, but I ride through Stone Mountain Village (Downtown Stone Mt.) every day on my commute and it look like every business there is black owned except that German spot on the very end near the park entrance.

Do black folks stay in them big ass cribs I be seeing outside the park?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I hate local home ownership yet I'm actually a COA Homeowner (and promoting buying Intown since I touched down on this site) and you live in some other city :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Any of yall eastside bruhs can give some history on Stone Mountain Village?

I know Stone Mountain was on some KKK and confederate shyt when the city first formed, but I ride through Stone Mountain Village (Downtown Stone Mt.) every day on my commute and it look like every business there is black owned except that German spot on the very end near the park entrance.

Do black folks stay in them big ass cribs I be seeing outside the park?
Stone Mountain is majority black

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I hate local home ownership yet I'm actually a COA Homeowner (and promoting buying Intown since I touched down on this site) and you live in some other city :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

You're intentionally being dense. You have consistently made statements criticizing black people who purchase homes outside of the city of Atlanta. Everyone doesn't want to live in the city, but never mind that. Shouldn't you be encouraging black home ownership regardless of the city? :jbhmm:

*eagerly awaits some Juelz.gif type response from Lord Pleather about not caring about black people or black home owners outside of COA*

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

y49h23fyd1c01.jpg