"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Stone Mountain, Lithonia, College Park near Woodward Academy (stay away from the Old National and Unincorporated part of College Park), East Point, Hapeville, Forest Park, Lovejoy, Riverdale, Jonesboro, Morrow, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, Marietta, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Norcross, Union City, Fairburn & Decatur.

What’s your spending limit? You want a house or apartment?

Don’t take this as shade but you just did a roundabout around the entire city w/o naming a single neighborhood in it :pachaha:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Max 1600 is it possible to get a 2 bed for that price.

You’ll definitely be able to live in the city on that budget. You can find some very nice 2 Br’s at that price point.

Are you looking at apartments or a house to rent?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t take this as shade but you just did a roundabout around the entire city w/o naming a single neighborhood in it :pachaha:

he said city and SOMEWHAT URBAN AREA..meaning outside the city but still SOMEWHAT URBAN and not the boonies.
Do you nikkas travel outside of 285?

all of the places i named are no more than a 10-20 min drive from the city.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You’ll definitely be able to live in the city on that budget. You can find some very nice 2 Br’s at that price point.

Are you looking at apartments or a house to rent?

LOL at 2 br inside 285 for $1600. nikka gonna be in the projects. $1600 is 1 bedroom status these days. Unless he look at something like Vinings and get lucky :ehh:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
he said city and SOMEWHAT URBAN AREA..meaning outside the city but still SOMEWHAT URBAN and not the boonies.
Do you nikkas travel outside of 285?

I feel you breh I was just kidding. It was just funny cause it was a list of like 15 areas.

I grew up in Fairburn/Fayetteville and my girl lives in Morrow so it’s no hate.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
LOL at 2 br inside 285 for $1600. nikka gonna be in the projects. $1600 is 1 bedroom status these days.

You’re trippin breh.

And I only say that Matter of factly because I JUST moved into a new Apartment on Marietta St. last week, so I spent the last 3 months pouring through Apartment listings and pricing

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Apt and all those areas in the city?

Max 1600 is it possible to get a 2 bed for that price.

they are on the outskirts. in the city youll be living paycheck to paycheck on a 1600 rent budget. them placesare no more than 20 min from the city tho

I feel you breh I was just kidding. It was just funny cause it was a list of like 15 areas.

I grew up in Fairburn/Fayetteville and my girl lives in Morrow so it’s no hate.

i stay in fayetteville now.its cool but i hate that the nearest highway is 30 min away. grew up around morrow in clay co.
you good breh.

i wouldnt move to the city unless i had a 6 figure gig cause cacs driving the prices up.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh specifically asked for something in the City.
:mjlol:

Stone Mountain is NOT ATL.

They are suburban, don't put words in my mouth.
:mjlol:

why are you a COA elitist? he said city and somewhat urban area. if he didnt mean suburbs then he would have only said in the city specifically

@AVXL i see what you was saying mane

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
why are you a COA elitist? he said city and somewhat urban area. if he didnt mean suburbs then he would have only said in the city specifically

@AVXL i see what you was saying mane

Why are you ignoring he literally asked to be in the City? There are Urban and Suburban neighborhoods in COA.

How is me sticking to requirements "elitist"?