"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Washington Park already has turned if you ask me. It’s come along way from the days of BMF having cookouts at the park itself and the BP @ King/Lowery being an open air drug market 24/7. Young breh didn’t even want to walk by that bytch back in the day, I would legit cross the street just to avoid it. Vine City well on its way there too. But I’m not just so sure about English Ave. they’ve been saying for years they gonna clean it up but I still see the same shyt when.i ride thru.

Eith english ave beng bando ville imo it seems easiest to demolish bandos wide spread and turn that into housing, verses the other neighborhoods with actual renters and home owners. English Ave will probably be the last neighborhood to turn over.

I’ve also noticed alot of mexicans have been moving to some of these neighborhoods since there are cheap apartments/rental property. Usually they would be in the moors mill area towards marietta blvd and bolton going towards cobb.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Eith english ave beng bando ville imo it seems easiest to demolish bandos wide spread and turn that into housing, verses the other neighborhoods with actual renters and home owners. English Ave will probably be the last neighborhood to turn over.

I’ve also noticed alot of mexicans have been moving to some of these neighborhoods since there are cheap apartments/rental property. Usually they would be in the moors mill area towards marietta blvd and bolton going towards cobb.

Mexicans starting to move to the west. They getting deep in Adamsville too. Some of those complexes on MLK already 50/50. You don’t see many in the Temp/9 tho, but damn near every other complex they moving in.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
And yall would be surprised how many white folks are already in these areas living low key :sas2:

Only people scared of these areas is so called black people from ATL
:sas2:
Na..the black people moving here are the ones that are scared

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mexicans starting to move to the west. They getting deep in Adamsville too. Some of those complexes on MLK already 50/50. You don’t see many in the Temp/9 tho, but damn near every other complex they moving in.

Yeah Im not shocked. Any place with cheap apartments and marta access is a no brainer.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Holy shyt :mindblown:

I’m skeptical about that figure they have about the number of jobs these Euros are bringing in. How many of these new workers are actual Atlanta natives?

I bet less than 1% of the folks in the Porsche HQ are from here.

And the folks who work in that new hotel next to it probably never spent a day on the southside in their life

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent