"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just being around all these black people with money :dwillhuh::wow::blessed:

It makes zero since for any conscious black person to not live here.
Cacs definitely have more money:manny:

But everybody here knows its a black city and will stay a black city:myman:

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just being around all these black people with money :dwillhuh::wow::blessed:

It makes zero since for any conscious black person to not live here.
Cacs definitely have more money:manny:

But everybody here knows its a black city and will stay a black city:myman:

Black socioeconomic status
in Atlanta definitely falls along a bimodal distribution, but eating here is like taking candy from a baby. :myman:

:mjlol: at haters from fukkboy :trash: cities and bitter :flabbynsick: broads who ain't getting no play acting like every nikka and cac within an hours radius of atlanta is a flaming unicorns and rainbows batty bwoy.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get that money, breh. :birdman:

But seriously :scust:at the thought of living in Middle and South Georgia. The ass backwardness there is just :scust:
I've lived in NYC, Miami, southwestern Illinois, north Texas and now Melbourne, Fl.

Getting acquainted with a new area ain't nothing to me... New people, new money, new experiences that's life.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hitting this tonight, it's free

2r5w675.jpg

text ATLABL to 68405 to RSVP

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'd hit the stonecrest area. Several places to get food and drinks over there and it's a couple exits from 285.
i live behind stonecrest, its fine for a movie and a dinner, not about that club action though

that rectangle of ihop, steak and shake, tgifridays, and applebees cant be fukked though, white folks don't have it that good

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i live behind stonecrest, its fine or a movie and a dinner, not about that club action though

that rectangle of ihop, steak and shake, tgifridays, and applebees cant be fukked though, whie folks don't have it that good
Say whats the name of the restaurant by tgifridays. I went for valentines day/ Nice spot but pretty expensive

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Say whats the name of the restaurant by tgifridays. I went for valentines day/ Nice spot but pretty expensive

Arizona's? Thats like the prime cakin spot for every black in South Dekalb. That area really needs more options. I went to alpharetta and there was 3-4 great spots every quarter of a mile or so. The entire area of South Dekalb with 350k people has Arizonas :upsetfavre: