"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Can yall put me onto some recreation parks around the area? A nice spot where ppl go to jog and walk. Basketball court and baseball fields too. When im done with my year driving trucks ima get a local job. I dont know yet where i want to live but i do know i want a nice rec park nearby to go jogging and to workout.

And of course to meet girls too :lolbron:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:russ: Wet Willies is still my go-to spot for first date drinks. I need to expand. The fine ass servers were lookin at me like a dirty player.

Oh yeah, HarlemNights is wack. I just wanted to see if Che'Mack was on call

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hit Boogalou then Ubar last night.

I see my homie tweet about spinning at Boogalou all the time, still never been there. I doubt I'll got to Ubar either since I don't work out there anymore.

One of my shawties and some of her girls going to Edgewood so I'll prolly slide thru there for a few hrs. I can't see how nikkas stay locked down with so many bad women in the city. I aint bout that life right now lmaoo

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Can yall put me onto some recreation parks around the area? A nice spot where ppl go to jog and walk. Basketball court and baseball fields too. When im done with my year driving trucks ima get a local job. I dont know yet where i want to live but i do know i want a nice rec park nearby to go jogging and to workout.

And of course to meet girls too :lolbron:

Hmmm...good parks. :patrice:

My favorite ones are Chastain Park (mainly b/c I went to high school up there and it's kinda a good mix of people who run around North Fulton Golf Course in Buckhead)

Kennesaw Mountain is gonna be the closest park to you (I remember you saying you stay in Marietta)

Adams Park in the SWATS

Welcome All Park for my Camp Creek/Southside Brehs

Sandtown on the Southside too

Centennial Olympic Park downtown :manny:

Theirs some nice jogging areas in West Midtown near the Atlanta Water Works...and the park in the middle of Atlantic Station.

Piedmont Park is :wrist: but it's a great park in Midtown

Stone Mountain on the Eastside, but the KKK used to meet out there so :whoa:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I really wish someone would a warned a breh that this weekend was gay pride weekend. I fukked around and drove in the vecinity of Piedmont park and done seen shyt that i cant erase from my memory. I may need therapy:mjcry: