"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
y are u so worried bout the "fakkits" breh :dahell:
i'm not worried...

I just don't want to be in an environment that has too many fakkits. It's just a preference. Which is why I own my business. i got out of corporate america so that I wouldn't have to listen to CAC.
I'm a firm believer in people moving into or creating their ideal environments.
I don't have an issue with fakkits; but i don't need a bunch of people with sexual mental disorders in my circle or environment where i spend the majority of my time.

Plus i said fakkits... not gay dudes. We have gay dudes where i live now.... atl has more over the top unnecessary, more feminine than females flamin funny dressing fakkits.
who wants to see that "daily" breh :dahell:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Plus it's where Black people thrive if you like to be around other Blacks.

I've got my eye set on a "McMansion" in Sandtown. The house is 4 bedrooms and I'm getting it cheap cause there's no white folks that will compete for the sale.

They think all Black communities = crime. Their innate fear = my win.

:salute:

No lie, we're moving into a "mini-mansion" TOMORROW in Loganville, and our mortgage is 30% less than it was in Jersey for almost the same square footage (admittedly, the Loganville house has about 200-300 more square feet, but STILL....) And don't even get me STARTED on the lower property taxes. :win:

When me and wifey moved down here, it's like our income DOUBLED without us even doing anything...one of THE best things about living here.
Breh, I went out with my girl this weekend (and personally I think my girl bad as fukk) but some of these hoes man :ohlawd:

shyt makes you proud to be a black man :mjcry:

:yes: indeed!

Fam, I'm VERY happily married, but good googly moogly these women are incredible down here.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Breh, living in a black suburb is like the goat feeling. shyt feels like I'm damn near cheating at life sometimes :heh:

No doubt, and ALL our neighbors are Black and upscale....like, the dude across the street is a doctor, the couple next door are accountants.... #BlackExcellence

The two white couples on the block are BOTH originally from New York. :pachaha:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I got two spots. A house out in snellville for the suburban life and a condo 3 blocks away from the dome.

This.

In the next year, we'll be looking for an apartment near Midtown....for commuting purposes (cause I-78 in the morning ain't no punk).

But it's LIKE THAT, though....seriously, you can afford both down here. You feel RICH down here, coming from the East Coast.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived in ATL all my life. Moved to DC seven years ago. There is no better city for blacks than ATL. I mean folks got money in DC, ATL black folk got a swagger like no where else.

ATL, the only city where you will see black people living in every affluent area of the city in noticeable numbers.

Can't wait to go back to the city. :blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yo brehs,

Whats a cool spot to eat dinner and/or have drinks thats near 285 but also near Stone Mountain?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yo @PhonZhi

You said you drive trucks? Ever thought about becoming a transpo driver for movies/TV shows? Cats clearing 6 figs easy. Just gotta get in the union. I been thinking bout getting a CDL and doing it as a side hustle for times like now
yea im out here in the 18wheeler breh. Stop thinking and get that CDL mayne. Best decision ive made. U know any websites or links i can peep to see wat u talkin bout?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
The bold part is key. I live on the Eastside and drove all the way to Fulton Industrial (60 miles roundtrip) for the past year and a half. shyt killed my truck
:mjlol:
:to:

Try to live close to where you work and the places you might wanna hang out at at.
WAT type u doin on Fulton? After 1 year of this long distance driving i wanna find sumthing local

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yo brehs,

Whats a cool spot to eat dinner and/or have drinks thats near 285 but also near Stone Mountain?

@Born2BKing is out that way...IDK what's out in that Clarkston/Tucker/Avondale Estates area unless you're willing to drive a little further out North towards Doraville/Dunwoody

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Born2BKing is out that way...IDK what's out in that Clarkston/Tucker/Avondale Estates area unless you're willing to drive a little further out North towards Doraville/Dunwoody
I'd hit the stonecrest area. Several places to get food and drinks over there and it's a couple exits from 285.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- what's good with Warner Robins ?

Getting a job offer down there and considering it.

Its country/burbs breh. not much to do but theres money to be made. I start an engineering job as a civilian on the base out here on Monday.

only good thing is its cheap and ATL is an hour and change away. but if you about the city life, DONT DO IT.

-DMP-

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia outside metro Atlanta, college towns, and touristy areas is :trash:.

I'm headed out there to make some bread. Not worried about all that other shyt.
If I wanna party or something I'll hit up Atl for the weekend.

Its country/burbs breh. not much to do but theres money to be made. I start an engineering job as a civilian on the base out here on Monday.

only good thing is its cheap and ATL is an hour and change away. but if you about the city life, DONT DO IT.

-DMP-
Yea one of my brehs from Miami got a job at Houston medical this summer and they about to hire me. I got like 3 peeps from Miami that moved out there cuz of the money they breakin PAs off with.

Falcons258

im pawgin' you stalkin' :umad:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm headed out there to make some bread. Not worried about all that other shyt.
If I wanna party or something I'll hit up Atl for the weekend.

Yea one of my brehs from Miami got a job at Houston medical this summer and they about to hire me. I got like 3 peeps from Miami that moved out there cuz of the money they breakin PAs off with.

Get that money, breh. :birdman:

But seriously :scust:at the thought of living in Middle and South Georgia. The ass backwardness there is just :scust: