"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Im not asking you to do anything. I literally said I dont care what happens to anyone else. Get out your feelings and enjoy the burbs :russ::lolbron:

Nah I just see you throwing shots and criticizing black people who move out of the city. I rarely see you criticize the COA for having higher taxes than surrounding counties, or the COA not having enough first time home owner programs in place for minorities. You're noticeably silent on what role the city has to incentivize people to actually stay in the city and in historically black parts of the city...I wonder why :jbhmm:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
CTA makes an ass outta MARTA, they got twice as many lines and stations as we do, and they buses ain’t no joke. They coming every 5 minutes. A couple commuter lines that go out to the burbs too. They got long commutes tho, you probably just ain’t going that far out.

Hell ya and the 7 day pass only $3more than Marta. That burb shyt cool I ain’t gotta go that far but if Atlanta had that for places like McDonough, griffin, Alpharetta, etc that would be crazy.

They turnt on their too one nikka came on with a bottle of grey goose selling vials for $10 :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What’s your opposition to that?

I hate how Atlanta has control over the airport but it’s in Hapeville, C.P. and Forest Park.

Forest Park can use a lot more of that airport money

Breh CP, Forest Park, Hapeville don't have the resources, people or money to effectively manage the airport. The airport is the #1 economic engine in the state. There's no way those cities, even if they joined forces could manage it effectively. At best those cities should invest in building hotels, parking decks and getting tax credits to develop the areas of those cities closest to the airport...there is enough future growth there for all of those cities to eat

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah I just see you throwing shots and criticizing black people who move out of the city. I rarely see you criticize the COA for having higher taxes than surrounding counties, or the COA not having enough first time home owner programs in place for minorities. You're noticeably silent on what role the city has to incentivize people to actually stay in the city and in historically black parts of the city...I wonder why :jbhmm:
Im not throwing shots, youre simply insecure

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh CP, Forest Park, Hapeville don't have the resources, people or money to effectively manage the airport. The airport is the #1 economic engine in the state. There's no way those cities, even if they joined forces could manage it effectively. At best those cities should invest in building hotels, parking decks and getting tax credits to develop the areas of those cities closest to the airport...there is enough future growth there for all of those cities to eat

Hapeville and College Park has grown a ton in the past ten plus years.

When I was coming up in forest park all the other cities in Clay co used to make fun of us cause we were they dusty brehs & it’s literally nothing to do in Forest Park. It’s always been full of warehouses and truck stops since it’s right on the highway.

No forest park mayor has ever had vision to turn it to something more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never understood why black people care so much where other black people live. Like if I moved my family back to Adams Park are you willing to pay my mortgage or some shyt? I never understood that line of reasoning.

People should live where they want to live and living in a good, safe communities with good schools, low crime, etc should be a goal for everyone when they're thinking about finding a place to live. Choosing to live in an area strictly to preserve its heritage and history is a noble idea but it isn't always realistic
Hold up now...white people DEFINITELY care where black people live :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s your opposition to that?

I hate how Atlanta has control over the airport but it’s in Hapeville, C.P. and Forest Park.

Forest Park can use a lot more of that airport money
ATL should get the airport because...its the fukking airport.

I mean its in Clay Co, but does Clayton get get the lion share ?

No.

My opposition to the cannibalization of the city is more fractured government and it makes it harder to push sweeping infrastructure and united public works projects

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah breh if you're black the only part of Atlanta you should live in is the SWATS and Zone 3 or Zone 6. If you choose to live anywhere else in the metro area you're a fraud
I dig that but they make it hard on purpose when a lot of the high paying jobs are in Alpharetta.

We all know exit 27/US 14/GA400 is bottleneck hell in traffic :mad:

I'm in Fair Oaks (Smyrna/Mar) and I went to my auntie/unc for Christmas and :banderas: at the Black subdivisions in Sandtown with beautiful homes decorated with Black excellence. :blessed: Near Westlake.

Then I got sad because I could never do that commute. :sadcam:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I dig that but they make it hard on purpose when a lot of the high paying jobs are in Alpharetta.

We all know exit 27/US 14/GA400 is bottleneck hell in traffic :mad:

I'm in Fair Oaks (Smyrna/Mar) and I went to my auntie/unc for Christmas and :banderas: at the Black subdivisions in Sandtown with beautiful homes decorated with Black excellence. :blessed: Near Westlake.

Then I got sad because I could never do that commute. :sadcam:

It’s so much black excellence near Westlake and Langston Hughes HS. My dream house in one of the subdivisions over there.

I think Dwight Howard owns one of the mansions over in that area

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Those area were all good til all the white folks moved out you know he rest

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How good is A Town Wings?

American Deli, A Town Wings, all the same shyt.

I went to the A-Town wings on Buffington Road in College Park one night after picking my brother up from his football game, and it was about 10pm. nikkas had a gun on the counter just to show any would-be robbers not to try them :dead: