"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People sleep ...SW Atlanta, Clayco, South Dekalb Women the best :blessed:

Man I always said the east side had the best. I didn’t really care for them boujee northside chicks.

I used to stay coming to southlake bout ten years ago when I was in high school down here but I haven’t been in a while

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I always said the east side had the best. I didn’t really care for them boujee northside chicks.

I used to stay coming to southlake bout ten years ago when I was in high school down here but I haven’t been in a while

Eastside was always the GOAT.

Ghetto fab Stone mountain/Lithonia chicks that come from two parent homes and were college bound.
:wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And they wasn’t stuck up and fake hood like them lame ass northside and Gwinnett bytches

Yeah alot of the eastside folks actually lived in the city and moved out to the east in the mid 90s when alot of familes got their money up (and they were giving mortages to any and everyone).

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah alot of the eastside folks actually lived in the city and moved out to the east in the mid 90s when alot of familes got their money up (and they were giving mortages to any and everyone).

That’s how clay co is too. Once the olympics came and a lot of folks were forced out the city, we populated Clayton.

Nothing like a chick from the hood that knows how to be classy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That’s how clay co is too. Once the olympics came and a lot of folks were forced out the city, we populated Clayton.

Nothing like a chick from the hood that knows how to be classy

The issue was a ton of broads false claiming the west side because thats where they pops was from or something. Lol a bunch of Nu Nu from ATL type chicks. Be acting hold as hell yet live in 6 bedroom cribs by Stephenson

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just some young nikkas coming up testing old heads

PDE and slaughtergang is active on the eastside tho

Lol alot of these dudes are the bad ass lil bros of dudes from clicks like Black Mobb and other groups. Probaby were middle schoolers or in elementary during them days

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eastside was always the GOAT.

Ghetto fab Stone mountain/Lithonia chicks that come from two parent homes and were college bound.
:wow:
LOWKEY...if I was KLB, I'd push to incorporate more of Dekalb into ATL for...future-proofing :mjpls: :sas2:

what yall think? :sas1:

@Poitier @Rekkapryde @staticshock @Atlrocafella @Panther @AVXL @BillBanneker @DeezNuts2016 @cjlaw93 @keond @FukYaFeelings @JamilALAmin @LordCashmere @UserNameless @mamba @Motife43 @Warren Moon @Dominique Wilkins @ProfessionallyTrill @daemonova @FreshFromATL

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love Atlanta: black excellence, there always seems to be something going on, the skyline is beautiful (especially at night) the girls there are:whew:, the city isn't dense, yet it's still vibrant, it's growing a lot, a media powerhouse, busiest airport, has a definitive local culture.

Atlanta is one of the GOAT cities. :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

IMO opinion places alot of the unincorperated areas on the west side around westlake should have joined COA vs doing the south fulton thing. But thats my opinion. Whether these folks make their own cities or join COA it means mothing if we still continue to practice bad politics and dont focus on building and maintaining black insitutions.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IMO opinion places alot of the unincorperated areas on the west side around westlake should have joined COA vs doing the south fulton thing. But thats my opinion. Whether these folks make their own cities or join COA it means mothing if we still continue to practice bad politics and dont focus on building and maintaining black insitutions.
ATL should move to stop more cities from incorporating and put its foot down.

No more Brookhaven's, Sandy Springs, Vinings, etc.

Dead that shyt.