Reppin
Decatur where its greater

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That shopping center on Redan about to get real bad after this smh. That Kroger been there forever.

At this point these people need to create a Community Owned Grocery store like Sevananda. Like i said before folks love moving to the burbs but dont build anything that is owned by them. I think Piggly wiggly on that side is the only black owned grocery store and i dont even know if its open anymore (havent been in the area in forever).

channelblond

Banned
Daps
IMO Young Nudy is up next in rap.

I can't listen as much as I would like to, as his music is too demonic

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
That shopping center on Redan about to get real bad after this smh. That Kroger been there forever.

Its been gone for two months and yea it looks like trash. The removed the gas station already. The apartments thats over there have to go to Tucker now to shop.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Im missing the city. Had a fabulous time during late December onto the new year. It was just cool as hell going to a place where I see mostly black folks. Vibing with my people :myman: I loved it.

The women and food were on point and whoever recommended wats crackin' thank you they stuffed my plate. :wow: Sublime Doughnuts and JR Crickets were pretty good too. Especially Sublime.

Meant to hit up suite lounge, but I went to Opium instead. The only thing is I wish I could have had more fun doing the nightlife thing but I didnt know what other spots to hit.

But yeah great city that has a lively, vibrant CULTURE. Never change Atlanta

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man Im missing the city. Had a fabulous time during late December onto the new year. It was just cool as hell going to a place where I see mostly black folks. Vibing with my people :myman: I loved it.

The women and food were on point and whoever recommended wats crackin' thank you they stuffed my plate. :wow: Sublime Doughnuts and JR Crickets were pretty good too. Especially Sublime.

Meant to hit up suite lounge, but I went to Opium instead. The only thing is I wish I could have had more fun doing the nightlife thing but I didnt know what other spots to hit.

But yeah great city that has a lively, vibrant CULTURE. Never change Atlanta

Sublime is black owned too

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dekalb County, Georgia, firefighters a being called heroes for rescuing a child when that was tossed from the third story of a burning building. Video shows Capt. Scott Stroup catching a young child dropped by a parent who was climbing down a ladder from a third-floor balcony early on Jan. 3. Another firefighter, Capt. Jackie Pekrul, who also helped rescue a child from the burning building tells CNN affiliate WGCL that she was just doing her job.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps

Dekalb County, Georgia, firefighters a being called heroes for rescuing a child when that was tossed from the third story of a burning building. Video shows Capt. Scott Stroup catching a young child dropped by a parent who was climbing down a ladder from a third-floor balcony early on Jan. 3. Another firefighter, Capt. Jackie Pekrul, who also helped rescue a child from the burning building tells CNN affiliate WGCL that she was just doing her job.

:salute: The real heroes

:pacspit: The Police

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chick fil A on MLK almost done :mjpls:
46034165-024_F-494_C-_A14_E-_DC61_E905_E63_E.jpg