"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just started at a new school in DeKalb this week. Teacher who’s class they put me in has a nose and tongue ring :lolbron:

I’m a good boy tho and I’m faithful to my girl :mjgrin:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
T.I. Joins Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms' Transition Team - AllHipHop.com

Clifford "T.I." Harris is one of the names announced as a member of Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms' official transition team. The rapper/actor is among the nearly 40 other people helping the city's newly elected leader with certain initiatives.

"I'm so pleased to have such solid leadership on my side to help navigate this," said Bottoms on Thursday.

Michael “Killer Mike Render is also part of the transition team. They will help Bottoms enact her platform which focuses on affordable housing, confronting city hall corruption, and improving education.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:beli:
The fukk does TI know about running a city.
I hate how black politicians use entertainers to get their name out & seem more popular.

Lmfao progress yall.

Mark my words next election or the one after that black people will be scrambling again to keep a white person from becoming mayor once again

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Whaaaaaaat!? That Publix on Covington Hwy/South Hairston is my grandma's go to grocery store. I guess folks will have to start going to the Kroger down the street.

That Neighborhood Market was pointless in my opinion, Club Walmart was right down the street plus the aforementioned Publix (plus the one on Panola) and Kroger weren't fare either

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:beli:
The fukk does TI know about running a city.
I hate how black politicians use entertainers to get their name out & seem more popular.

He's part of the transistion team, who said he's running the city? :dwillhuh:

And if you can improve civic engagement by using entertainers who represent the districts and communities of a city that need support, why wouldn't you do it?

Sound like y'all are complaining just to complain :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's part of the transistion team, who said he's running the city? :dwillhuh:

And if you can improve civic engagement by using entertainers who represent the districts and communities of a city that need support, why wouldn't you do it?

Sound like y'all are complaining just to complain :camby:

:comeon:
A nikka who rapped about dealing drugs and killing fellow blacks is supposed to represent the common people. Ok bruh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:comeon:
A nikka who rapped about dealing drugs and killing fellow blacks is supposed to represent the common people. Ok bruh

One is from Bankhead, the other is from Adamsville. Mayor Bottoms represented SW Atlanta while she was on the Atlanta City council. Why wouldn't you connect with two artists who are heavily involved in their communities & in Atlanta? You're worrying about the wrong things

Last edited: