"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I moved here from Cincinnati. I uploaded my resume to all the job sites and just put my address as 446 Main Street Atlanta, GA. Once I had someone call me for a job, I told em I'm relocating and they was cool with it. Make the move breh.
Ya I'm applying for jobs..if they can get me a temporary work visa...I'll be set

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Coming out for thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing how the city has changed. Havnt been out there in a while

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my lil bother and cousin live in ATL and both make more money than me:mjcry: We all in IT... they do lesser shyt ( imo, way less advanced)... but somehow make more:dwillhuh:

my brother Never talks about the fakkits either:ohhh: Seems to not notice and he has a wife ... and i think hes smashin some lil chick but he won't admit it ( he's not like me.... he's low key as fukk )

Neither says anything bad.... like the bad shyt i hear. Like the Fakkits, Traffic, overcrowded ... none of that.

But i still don't know if i can fukk with it. :patrice:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lots of milfs

I hear, I'm off milf age, I'll probably end up getting some 35+ year old pregnant :skip:
my lil bother and cousin live in ATL and both make more money than me:mjcry: We all in IT... they do lesser shyt ( imo, way less advanced)... but somehow make more:dwillhuh:

my brother Never talks about the fakkits either:ohhh: Seems to not notice and he has a wife ... and i think hes smashin some lil chick but he won't admit it ( he's not like me.... he's low key as fukk )

Neither says anything bad.... like the bad shyt i hear. Like the Fakkits, Traffic, overcrowded ... none of that.

go breh, nikkas with money is chased continuously by black women, you know they thristy for a nikka with a good gig, dudes is mad low key when that money get right.

Me and my boy going shortly for the weekend then I plan to come back with a date to move up for good.

If ya'll looking temporary roommates I got 2 cats available.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Was up in South Dekalb last week, damn I wish I cold move up to the A need to get my funds up
what would y'all say are the best working class areas of the metro area to stay in?

I grew up in the SWATS (Southwest Atlanta) & South Dekalb (along I-20, Gresham Rd to Wesley Chapel) so I'd say those two areas. What's trendy is West Midtown, Vinings & Atlantic Station. What's slept on is living downtown, if you got bread id suggest Buckhead heading North on 400

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I grew up in the SWATS (Southwest Atlanta) & South Dekalb (along I-20, Gresham Rd to Wesley Chapel) so I'd say those two areas. What's trendy is West Midtown, Vinings & Atlantic Station. What's slept on is living downtown, if you got bread id suggest Buckhead heading North on 400

I wouldnt send a out of town dude to live in South Dekalb or swats. Its alot of hood shyt going on there. Go to a neutral area like Sandy Springs or Marietta. Then when you get settled, maybe get a spot where you feel at home.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hear, I'm off milf age, I'll probably end up getting some 35+ year old pregnant :skip:

go breh, nikkas with money is chased continuously by black women, you know they thristy for a nikka with a good gig, dudes is mad low key when that money get right.

Me and my boy going shortly for the weekend then I plan to come back with a date to move up for good.

If ya'll looking temporary roommates I got 2 cats available.

I wont need a roommate more than likely, Mainly because i failed as an older brother and my lil bro's wife just moved out cuz he got caught cheating..... smh. hes a simp so I doubt another chick will be in there soon.

i'll PM if this changes tho.

I sorta feel like I'm abandoning my people (detroit) even going to check out ATL..... :ohhh: leaving my peps for weather, black success, and bad chicks. :snoop:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

No straight males in Atlanta talk about the proliferation of homosexuals. It's only hating ass nikkas from other cities and women who ain't gettin no play. It's a fact, living in Atlanta you're gonna see and definitely work with gay dudes. Just be cordial and keep it moving