"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The article said it sold for $50k in 2015? :dahell:

Is that a typo or am I reading it wrong :mindblown:

you read it right..i didnt even read the article at first.
In 2007, the property sold for $1.44 million; after that, though, the value dropped immensely.

It sold again in 2015 for a mere $50,000 before being flipped in May of this year for $710,001.

The current asking price of $899,000 is much higher than other homes in the area, but it’s a good bet there aren’t many of this size and scale nearby.
@AVXL you from Cascade, right breh?

Please tell me there are blacks flipping houses out there and not whites.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
you read it right..i didnt even read the article at first.

@AVXL you from Cascade, right breh?

Please tell me there are blacks flipping houses out there and not whites.

Ironically I've actually been to that house a few times, the former owners used to rent that house out and throw big ass parties out there. I brought in New Years there a few years ago:mjlol:

But as for that area, it's mostly the rich black elite who live on that part of Cascade. There are homes and subdivisions over there that will put any part of Buckhead/Sandy Springs/Dunwoody/Alpharetta to shame and from there you not too far away from the other rich black elite parts of SW ATL

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ironically I've actually been to that house a few times, the former owners used to rent that house out and throw big ass parties out there. I brought in New Years there a few years ago:mjlol:

But as for that area, it's mostly the rich black elite who live on that part of Cascade. There are homes and subdivisions over there that will put any part of Buckhead/Sandy Springs/Dunwoody/Alpharetta to shame and from there you not too far away from the other rich black elite parts of SW ATL

I ain’t been on cascade in a while I gotta see. I believe you tho man. The area near Camp Creek around Westlake and Langston Huges full of big ass cribs full of blacks I know Cascade probably even better.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I ain’t been on cascade in a while I gotta see. I believe you tho man. The area near Camp Creek around Westlake and Langston Huges full of big ass cribs full of blacks I know Cascade probably even better.

When I did Uber eats I tried to stay near cascade. Them nikkas had some big ass houses out there and would normally tip. And I'm talking big like :gucci: tf y'all do for a living

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ZEMFSYE.gif

ALDgoop.gif

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:russ: Same here. Brought in 2014 there. Had to park at the parking lot and a shuttle took me and my boy there. My homie was the downstairs DJ

Good times