"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I know some of y'all read the Atlanta Reddit. I like it cuz sometimes they got good info and shyt. Other times they be on that :mjpls:

Like this shyt

"This is the exact reason why my fiancee and I left EAV for the suburbs. I can't tell you how nice it is to not have to worry about this crap. Let the gentrification happen and push all the trash out of the city that never took care of in the first place."

A response to a these about nikkas breaking into cars.

"Push all the trash out" :mjgrin: hope they keep robbing em

I work in the IT field (CyberSecurity) and Atlanta is one of the top cities in the country for tech jobs. DO you have any certs?

What cert should I get first to get into it. I got a security+ book but I ain't really been on it like that

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know some of y'all read the Atlanta Reddit. I like it cuz sometimes they got good info and shyt. Other times they be on that :mjpls:

Like this shyt

"This is the exact reason why my fiancee and I left EAV for the suburbs. I can't tell you how nice it is to not have to worry about this crap. Let the gentrification happen and push all the trash out of the city that never took care of in the first place."

What cert should I get first to get into it. I got a security+ book but I ain't really been on it like that

That reddit is why its hard to predict who will win the mayors race.

Reddit is overwhelmingly white male.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Like this shyt

Looks like we found a coli user on Atlanta Reddit. Click the link and it says that OP is a breh who is complaining that there aren't enough PAWGS in Clayton County. :sas2:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

Like this shyt

low key, this is the only real way to fight gentrification. cities start to feel unsafe and cacs go :whoa:

tell me I'm wrong. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs, how much would the electric bill be on a 4 bedroom 2500 square foot McMansion? I'm pretty new at this whole adulting thing and i'm thinking about buying a house once i graduate from KSU.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
low key, this is the only real way to fight gentrification. cities start to feel unsafe and cacs go :whoa:

tell me I'm wrong. :mjpls:

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif