"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Do you have kids, where is your job, how far are you willing to commute, and are you okay with living in a cac neighborhood?

Nope...no kids...I'm not doing any hour long drive....my job is autonomous...i wont be driving to work..i do however want to be in a good area...nothing in the boonies...i can give 2 fukks about a cac.... i was looking at condo's as well... might be a better choice for a bachelor like me

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Nope...no kids...I'm not doing any hour long drive....my job is autonomous...i wont be driving to work..i do however want to be in a good area...nothing in the boonies...i can give 2 fukks about a cac.... i was looking at condo's as well... might be a better choice for a bachelor like me

You saying u gonna be riding the bus to work

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ninja...i gotta whip...im not worried about that
...not YET you ain't. :sas2:

Dawg we got the worst traffic in the South, arguably in the nation.

But if driving TRULY ain't an issue for you...go East...think Gwinnett County.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah it's a super hood spot with pool tables in the back and a decent sized dance floor in the front.

shyt is death trap, I went once back when it was City Lights and will never step foot in there again. Its a Zone 3 neighborhood hangout so it’s heavy with Pittsburgh, Dill Ave., Mechanicsville and Cleveland Ave brehs...which means it’s a shyt load of robbing going on. With those hoods in the building it’s basically Jack Boy Lounge. No thank you. They changed the name after it was on First 48, 2 young brehs got robbed walking to their car from there, they killed one of them and stripped the other one. shyt is the still the same ratchet hole in the wall tho. That spot is a throwback to a bygone era of round the way hole in the walls like Sanabella, Ms. Kittys, Silver Fox, Poole Palace etc...the type of spots where you really shouldn’t be in there unless you were from that area

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

If Norwood loses Cacs can’t be mad, that bytch ran a horrible campaign. The race was hers to lose basically, and she keeps finding ways to fukk it up. I think Bottoms will win now, and it’s gonna be hilarious because these dumb ass Cacs thought they had it in the bag. They been celebrating the last year cuz they knew it was a a given. This tape might crush her. This will for sure galvanize voters, know how I know? Cuz I had no plans on voting before I heard those clips, but Ima have my Black ass down there early voting like today. :mjlol: Dead fukking serious.