"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whats a good spot for a breh looking to buy a house?..I'm not trying be in the boonies:stopitslime:my budget will be 300k...some new isssh...3 bedrooms... I'm in Brooklyn now and want something similar as far as lifestyle.... definitely dont want to be in a gay :scust: neighborhood though

LOL in a gay neighborhood your 300k budget would only get you a 1 bedroom condo. :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Neoliberal corporatist Keisha Lance Bottoms :scust:

She has a more conservative voting record than Mary Norwood does. I was rooting for Vincent Fort.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Watching this documentary on GPB about Ivan Allen..he ran for mayor in the 60s and ran on a platform for racial justice while the other candidate wanted Atlanta to be like the rest of the south with the desegregation & shyt.

Some cacs hate Atlanta because of what it represents now and what it stood for back then. The city leadership knew it couldn’t become a world class city with the racial things that other cities had in the south.

Had no idea who Ivan Allen was but I drive on the street named after him everyday :ohhh:

You should read up on damn near everyone that has a street named after them: Andrew Young, Ralph Abernathy, Ivan Allen, etc. Also read up on Maynard Jackson