"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Dude went it. Brings up a great point what's the point of having black leadership in Atlanta if they don't even protect black people.

Aight so is he suggesting we vote for the white lady? :camby:

I live down the street and only been a handful of times and it's real rachet from what I remember.
Yeah a bum promoting your club isn't exactly going to make me want to go.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tift County vs Brookwood on GPB right now. Had to google where the fukk Tift is :wtf:

It’s by Albany tho hope they beat the shyt out of Brookwood. I hate Gwinnett County football

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
The lounges and clubs were jam packed last night something serious!

The weather and out of towners brehs :wow:

I went on Cresent Ave.

Took home a chick from the virgin islands. After all the games .... no sex. She somehow had me pull out my wood at one point and she kissed it, but didn't put it in her mouth. Talking about building up anticipation for the next time..

Hoe please. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whats a good spot for a breh looking to buy a house?..I'm not trying be in the boonies:stopitslime:my budget will be 300k...some new isssh...3 bedrooms... I'm in Brooklyn now and want something similar as far as lifestyle.... definitely dont want to be in a gay :scust: neighborhood though

Do you have kids, where is your job, how far are you willing to commute, and are you okay with living in a cac neighborhood?