Reppin
ATLANTA

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shirley wildin with this shyt. This is more about her shytting on Kasim Reed than anything. Them two been beefing for 10 yrs

He was her campaign manager too.

My thing is, whatever differences you have, helping a white woman win over a black woman because you dont like Reed is a petty move.

Like i said before the black elite in ATL is a joke which is why they are allowed to even be in the positions they are in.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nope...no kids...I'm not doing any hour long drive....my job is autonomous...i wont be driving to work..i do however want to be in a good area...nothing in the boonies...i can give 2 fukks about a cac.... i was looking at condo's as well... might be a better choice for a bachelor like me

Nikka u just said "I won't be driving to work" exact quote

Anyways u said u don't wanna be in the boonies

Look at dunwoody, sandy springs, Chamblee, buckhead, midtown, Lindbergh

And like the nikka above me said even Gwinnett

I agree that since he doesn't have kids, there's no reason to live any further out than Cumberland/Sandy Springs/Dunwoody. And Clayton County is just plain :huhldup: there's nothing down there but low income struggling single moms.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I agree that since he doesn't have kids, there's no reason to live any further out than Cumberland/Sandy Springs/Dunwoody. And Clayton County is just plain :huhldup: there's nothing down there but low income struggling single moms.

:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Very saturated

If you move down here secure a job before you come

Jobs just about grow on trees in Atlanta compared to where I live now. Where I live now, if you aren't a cac with connections forget about making a living wage. Only a whopping 13 percent of black people down here have a college degree. And these bum ass brehs and brehettes down here who don't have a pot to piss in have the nerve to brag about how much lower the cost of living is down here than in Atlanta. :heh:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Jobs just about grow on trees in Atlanta compared to where I live now. Where I live now, if you aren't a cac with connections forget about making a living wage. Only a whopping 13 percent of black people down here have a college degree. And these bum ass brehs and brehettes down here who don't have a pot to piss in have the nerve to brag about how much lower the cost of living is down here than in Atlanta. :heh:
@Panther ain’t lying tho...the party is over on that tip down here breh....been that way for a minute actually.

Breh if you didn’t go to one of the upper tier HBCU’s or a member of a D9 frat/Soro, or from a family that’s knows “some people”, or if your check ain’t right- don’t do it fam. The shyt that has cut the fat from the bone is the housing prices. These folks getting 1100 for decent spots in the inner ring suburbs now. If you want to be in the city in a non trapped out area, you gonna drop 1300-1500 easily. The days of coming here and catching somewhere to lay your head for the low while you figure it out are over. To add some context I’ll share my own experiences. Got a deep ass family on my Dads side, I have 50 something first cousins, and doing what Blacks folks do, a lot of them have come down here at some point or another to give it a crack, and almost all the ones that have come down in the last 5-7 years have washed out. Most ended up in Vegas, because you really can just show up out there Monday and be working somewhere by Friday out there still. That’s not the case here anymore, the rat race here tightened up fast AF, it’s just kinda sad cuz the rest of Black America hasn’t gotten that memo yet. You might want to look at Texas or the Carolinas bro. ATLnis clickish AF breh, you will be on the outside looking in if you’re not in the right circle. Not even throwing shade, I’m from here and I still have a hard time because I didn’t go to the right schools and my family isn’t from here. Some people even look at me like a transplant. It’s not easy here anymore breh.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Riverdale has cheap houses but whenever I mention the SouthSide everybody thinks its fukking Iraq or something.

Truth. ClayCo actually has a lower crime rate than Cobb, Fulton and Dekalb. It’s just that brehs who can’t think for themselves just hear what them Cacs say and run with it. Smh. ClayCo got some steals on houses, I could totally stay down there. Yeah it’s not Buckhead, it’s a blue collar/middle class area, and ain’t nothing wrong with that. You’d be safer out there in a 150K townhouse than you would be in a 350K condo in O4W 2 blocks over from a trap on Boulevard.

You talking about the Bronx ninja?... I could've sworn this is an Atlanta thread.... whats the deal?
:mjlol: It’s a Riverdale in ATL too breh. Damn near every city has a Riverdale breh. The only Riverdale in America you should really watch your ass in is that Riverdale up there in Chicago. If I’m in ClayCo Riverdale I’m Gucci, now Chicago Riverdale on 120th and S Indiana Ave is a totally different ball game. I’m watching my fukking ass big time.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
@Panther ain’t lying tho...the party is over on that tip down here breh....been that way for a minute actually.

Breh if you didn’t go to one of the upper tier HBCU’s or a member of a D9 frat/Soro, or from a family that’s knows “some people”, or if your check ain’t right- don’t do it fam. The shyt that has cut the fat from the bone is the housing prices. These folks getting 1100 for decent spots in the inner ring suburbs now. If you want to be in the city in a non trapped out area, you gonna drop 1300-1500 easily. The days of coming here and catching somewhere to lay your head for the low while you figure it out are over. To add some context I’ll share my own experiences. Got a deep ass family on my Dads side, I have 50 something first cousins, and doing what Blacks folks do, a lot of them have come down here at some point or another to give it a crack, and almost all the ones that have come down in the last 5-7 years have washed out. Most ended up in Vegas, because you really can just show up out there Monday and be working somewhere by Friday out there still. That’s not the case here anymore, the rat race here tightened up fast AF, it’s just kinda sad cuz the rest of Black America hasn’t gotten that memo yet. You might want to look at Texas or the Carolinas bro. ATLnis clickish AF breh, you will be on the outside looking in if you’re not in the right circle. Not even throwing shade, I’m from here and I still have a hard time because I didn’t go to the right schools and my family isn’t from here. Some people even look at me like a transplant. It’s not easy here anymore breh.

Not too worried about the above i personally feel you can make it anywhere as long as you have the right mindset and are willing to put in the effort. That includes networking. A degree helps but i learned from being born and raised in NY in a nigerian household that its all about the grind and making most of the opportunities given.:yeshrug:.

I already pay 1400 for a 1 bedroom :francis:so im used to that.