"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Just saw this on reddit, every 2nd Friday of the month Delta has a surplus sale at their museum

:ohhh:
Mannequins, galley carts, artwork from Delta Sky Clubs, tee shirts, photos, and more.

Surplus Sale

Speaking of Reddit I went there when they killed Young Mazi, they had a thread about a person being killed in kirkwood.

One cac had he audacity to say sum like "they're destroying our neighborhoods" :ohhh:

"Our" :mjgrin:

Then some other cac was saying "figures" once they found out it was a rapper

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Speaking of Reddit I went there when they killed Young Mazi, they had a thread about a person being killed in kirkwood.

One cac had he audacity to say sum like "they're destroying our neighborhoods" :ohhh:

"Our" :mjgrin:

Then some other cac was saying "figures" once they found out it was a rapper
Yeah I saw that.

Since I moved away I usually check the Atlanta subreddit a couple times a day to stay updated on the happenings around town.
More often than not I'm:snoop:

Them folks swear they're progressive, until some shyt like that happens. They make fun of people on nextdoor bytching or worrying about the smallest shyt but they're just like Next Door.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Went to Imperial Fez in Buckhead this past weekend. First time trying Moroccan food. shyt was lit. Had a 5 course meal with a belly dancer performing as entertainment.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I got no prob with Atlanta. BUT... I hope they realize that when cacs inevitably test you, it is your imperative to respond decissively.
One reason LA is king is because while racist nonsense pops up all over the country, it is hesitant to enter places like LA and Oakland, cause its different out here.

We let the women protest. Out west we collect. Thats why David Duke and Zimmerman and these other ppl live on the east and in the south. And when they are ever forced to come this way, they sneak through. They aren't announcing weeks in advance they are doing KKK and Nazi rallies in Inglewood or Culver City. That would be the last rally for some of them. They can't even bring that noise to Anaheim without being chased off and having the crowd try and kill the leader.

So I hope Atlanta takes note. Cause they will test you. Sooner or later. How you respond is crucial.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I got no prob with Atlanta. BUT... I hope they realize that when cacs inevitably test you, it is your imperative to respond decissively.
One reason LA is king is because while racist nonsense pops up all over the country, it is hesitant to enter places like LA and Oakland, cause its different out here.

We let the women protest. Out west we collect. Thats why David Duke and Zimmerman and these other ppl live on the east and in the south. And when they are ever forced to come this way, they sneak through. They aren't announcing weeks in advance they are doing KKK and Nazi rallies in Inglewood or Culver City. That would be the last rally for some of them. They can't even bring that noise to Anaheim without being chased off and having the crowd try and kill the leader.

So I hope Atlanta takes note. Cause they will test you. Sooner or later. How you respond is crucial.

You realize you're discussing the home of the Civil Rights movement? The Epicenter of NonViolent Activism. Atlanta has been tested.

LA is King huh? Were you alive for Rodney King and the Riots.