"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That shyt reminds me of right before I moved down here and my friends that already moved was talking about Southside Mafia/Hit Squad/etc. down in Riverdale. Everyone went from green rags to red.

My uncle said whatever spot I hit up, don't go to Figure 8. Said it was hood as fukk:

Why the fukk would you stay there. :mindblown: A fight was bout to happen. :damn: at dude hit with the glass

I was in College Park for a year and didn't really see any gangs all like that. Just youngins clicked up walkin up and down Riverdale Rd and Godby. Everyone got cars now

Man I can get in depth on the SSM/HST beef. I was in high school in clay co when all that was going down.

Southside Mafia from Riverdale they was were the first ones who repped Clayton County & they the reason the way it is today..Lil Scrappy & T.I. spent they teenage years here but they didn't wanna rep clay co cause it was still majority white. Hit Squad from College Park & they went to North Clayton High School. Up until about 03 or 04 Riverdale & North Clayton were the only majority black high schools in the county, so they was rivals and every football & basketball game they had against each other was fukkery.

I guess Southside Mafia & Hit Squad both wanted to be the big dawgs in Clay co so they clashed. Shootouts & fights were a every week thing down here. I think it was 05 or 06 they decided to meet at Riverdale Park to fight but they had a shoot out. So all them nikkas that was there, nobody got shot except for a 5 year old kid that caught a stray. He died, & they named the park after him. After that Victor Hill & Clay co PD put a end to all that.

Them boys was raw tho..SSM had a cat named B Smeezee who still my favorite rapper to this day. They best rapper was a dude named D-Day but he caught a murder charge and he in prison for life now. TM808 was in SSM too but he was known as Bruski Boi back then. Folks still play their music down here. They had a dude named BAMA who signed to CTE but nobody under Jeezy ever do anything so his career ain't pan out. They been on that blood shyt for a while tho they affiliated with ABG out in Haygood and they supposedly clicked up with SMM in New York.

Waka was in Hit Sqaud but he wasn't known like B Smeezee, TD, D Day, Keebo or Lil Capp. Waka didn't pop till he got wit Gucci cause his mom managed him. Nobody heard of Waka during the SSM/HST beef cause he wasn't no big time figure like that. Hit Squad from Riverdale Road in College Park. They been wearing green flags, but they started calling it Grove Street after a while after San Andreas came out :mjlol:

Waka was really the only one who claimed blood cause of his fam in NY but the rest of Hit Squad stayed with the green flag. I think Waka and Hit Sqaud started beefing after "O let's do it" came out cause Lil Capp was on the OG version and they took him off but that's when Waka and Hit Sqaud split.

After all the fights and beef, Southside Mafia got cool with Waka cause of the Blood connection and they started making music together. Waka clicked up with Dirt Gangg in Morrow off Rex Road. They call they hood Jurassic Park. It's a BP on the intersection of Rex Road and Mount Zion that they call "Club BP" cause that shyt be jumping at night. They sell Newport singles 4 for $1 them nikkas gon get shut down 1 day :mjlol:

We ain't got the history that the east and west sides got in Clay Co but that shyt went from suburbs to ratchet in less than 3 years

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I can get in depth on the SSM/HST beef. I was in high school in clay co when all that was going down.

Southside Mafia from Riverdale they was were the first ones who repped Clayton County & they the reason the way it is today..Lil Scrappy & T.I. spent they teenage years here but they didn't wanna rep clay co cause it was still majority white. Hit Squad from College Park & they went to North Clayton High School. Up until about 03 or 04 Riverdale & North Clayton were the only majority black high schools in the county, so they was rivals and every football & basketball game they had against each other was fukkery.

I guess Southside Mafia & Hit Squad both wanted to be the big dawgs in Clay co so they clashed. Shootouts & fights were a every week thing down here. I think it was 05 or 06 they decided to meet at Riverdale Park to fight but they had a shoot out. So all them nikkas that was there, nobody got shot except for a 5 year old kid that caught a stray. He died, & they named the park after him. After that Victor Hill & Clay co PD put a end to all that.

Them boys was raw tho..SSM had a cat named B Smeezee who still my favorite rapper to this day. They best rapper was a dude named D-Day but he caught a murder charge and he in prison for life now. TM808 was in SSM too but he was known as Bruski Boi back then. Folks still play their music down here. They had a dude named BAMA who signed to CTE but nobody under Jeezy ever do anything so his career ain't pan out. They been on that blood shyt for a while tho they affiliated with ABG out in Haygood and they supposedly clicked up with SMM in New York.

Waka was in Hit Sqaud but he wasn't known like B Smeezee, TD, D Day, Keebo or Lil Capp. Waka didn't pop till he got wit Gucci cause his mom managed him. Nobody heard of Waka during the SSM/HST beef cause he wasn't no big time figure like that. Hit Squad from Riverdale Road in College Park. They been wearing green flags, but they started calling it Grove Street after a while after San Andreas came out :mjlol:

Waka was really the only one who claimed blood cause of his fam in NY but the rest of Hit Squad stayed with the green flag. I think Waka and Hit Sqaud started beefing after "O let's do it" came out cause Lil Capp was on the OG version and they took him off but that's when Waka and Hit Sqaud split.

After all the fights and beef, Southside Mafia got cool with Waka cause of the Blood connection and they started making music together. Waka clicked up with Dirt Gangg in Morrow off Rex Road. They call they hood Jurassic Park. It's a BP on the intersection of Rex Road and Mount Zion that they call "Club BP" cause that shyt be jumping at night. They sell Newport singles 4 for $1 them nikkas gon get shut down 1 day :mjlol:

We ain't got the history that the east and west sides got in Clay Co but that shyt went from suburbs to ratchet in less than 3 years

I remember when SSM did this. I think around that time everyone was dissing Scrappy and crime mob

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I remember when SSM did this. I think around that time everyone was dissing Scrappy and crime mob

"Tryin to rep that ATL but y'all from Henry County" :wow:

That shyt started over something petty too. Supposedly SSM tried to give them props after a show & Crime Mob dissed them on some Hollywood shyt

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
DGFH5y_VYAAsZKk.0.jpg

I didnt realize they'd be playing in it this season. At 23K capacity it'll be a perfect football venue.

Now when are they gone move their baseball complex away from Panthersville :russ:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Back in the city for the weekend, gone surprise my mom. Y'all got any recommendations for seafood spots?

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Back in the city for the weekend, gone surprise my mom. Y'all got any recommendations for seafood spots?
Conch City on Memorial Dr Stone Mtn and Wats Crackin on Candler Rd if you on the Eastside (both Black Owned) ..they're not sit down places tho

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Conch City on Memorial Dr Stone Mtn and Wats Crackin on Candler Rd if you on the Eastside (both Black Owned) ..they're not sit down places tho

Conch city run by some folks from savannah, pretty decent spot. Wats Crackin aint bad but the service is ass. Theres a spot on the Southside called Crab Pot on Godby rd thats decent but you gotta get there when they open.