"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I've been to Atlanta.
It's demeanor isn't Charlottesville... but its not that dissimilar to Fayettesville. (Both places I've also been).

I am rooting for Atlanta. It is on course to be the next Black Wallstreet. But Black Wallstreet didn't fail, it was destroyed.
So the meaning of the post you didn't understand, put simply... is do not allow yourself to be destroyed.

Sometimes when you don't understand something, it simpy isn't meant for you.

Case and point; my post addresses the threat of looming violence, but one of the first responses to it is a poster tauting the city's history of non-violent pseudo-resistance. So I largely ignored him. He isn't who the message was meant for because in time of need he'll be indoors curled up under a table.

If you understand the history of what happens to prosperous sects within the US, you understand that unless or until you can defend your meager possessions, you own nothing.
Black Atlanta is only an idea until it is shown that cacs cannot take it, by force or intimidation, should they seek to.
There are reasons that cac rally was in Charlottesville, not Oakland, or Detroit.
In time each city may find itself in an identity check, and we will see whether these cities across the map are rider cities, or whether despite the high minority populations they allow the police and politicians to keep their foot on the necks of the civillians, like New York with the NYPD.

So, as someone in LA... a place where cac racists, police, and whover else get assaulted and/or merc'd when they linestep... not bombarded with glittered signs and chants, I offered advice.
Do not be offended by a perceived call to action you aren't up for, because if you are weary of such commitment, the message was never directed to/at you. It is to the city at large.

The bolded proves how misguided your thought process truly is. Wanna know the real reason why the neo nazis, white nationalists & KKK were in Charlottesville? They were protesting the removal of confederate statues in the city. If Oakland or Detroit had a similar event they would've shown up there too, you are foolish & naive to think that these white supremacists give a fukk about being met with violence. They will pull up anywhere and on anyone...do not allow yourself to be deluded into thinking that these white nationalists are restricted to one part of the country either. There are dozens of not hundreds of like minded white nationalists groups across the country including California. It would be foolish to think that they wouldn't mobilize

And again LA has a history of racist & bigoted violence. BTW I never saw you answer the question of if you were alive for the Watts riots either. So please spare me your advice breh, racism is ingrained into this country and it manifests itself in many ways. If i were you I would follow the same advice you tryin to kick to us and make sure you and yours are ready when it's time to ride

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The bolded proves how misguided your thought process truly is. Wanna know the real reason why the neo nazis, white nationalists & KKK were in Charlottesville? They were protesting the removal of confederate statues in the city. If Oakland or Detroit had a similar event they would've shown up there too, you are foolish & naive to think that these white supremacists give a fukk about being met with violence. They will pull up anywhere and on anyone...do not allow yourself to be deluded into thinking that these white nationalists are restricted to one part of the country either. There are dozens of not hundreds of like minded white nationalists groups across the country including California. It would be foolish to think that they wouldn't mobilize

And again LA has a history of racist & bigoted violence. BTW I never saw you answer the question of if you were alive for the Watts riots either. So please spare me your advice breh, racism is ingrained into this country and it manifests itself in many ways. If i were you I would follow the same advice you tryin to kick to us and make sure you and yours are ready when it's time to ride
You seem very interested in my location during incriminating events.
Your assertion that white supremists are unconcerned with being met with violence only shows you have never used violence against one.

Stay curled up under your table with your phone charger, and stop backtalking the men forced to carry your deadweight in battle.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You seem very interested in my location during incriminating events.
Your assertion that white supremists are unconcerned with being met with violence only shows you have never used violence against one.

Stay curled up under your table with your phone charger, and stop backtalking the men forced to carry your deadweight in battle.

Breh what the fukk are you talking about? I thought that we could have a serious discussion about a serious issue but your posts indicate you either aren't intelligent enough to do so or you're too ignorant to understand the seriousness of white supremacists and white nationalists on a nation wide level. In either case I'm done talking to you about it...talking tough online aint helping shyt in the real world :camby: