"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hopefully leads one of these organizations in the city that is attempting to slow down the displacement of those less fortunate in favor of gentrification

I think he wants to be president but that of course is probably a decade+ away. I've seen some say they could see him as Governer but idk about all that

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I'm late I was reading back on the thread. Speaking of Mexicans tho..

When I was delivering food with Ubereats last year I got stuck with a lot of deliveries in Brookhaven n chamblee.

I delivered food to these Mexicans people off Buford hwy and the apartment complex was like a damn favela.

All I saw was little Mexican kids running around playing soccer I was like :gucci:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
anybody in Georgia ever dealt with a DUI/drug offense can give me some pointers???

background:
got fukked up and decided to drive my dumb ass home
totaled my whip
got charged with DUI-Alcohol/DRUGS and Possession of a controlled substance (most likely less than a gram of yay)
bonded out...still have my license...waiting on letter for court appearance
this is my first time ever gettin in trouble with the law...even my MVR was spotless...

i'm completely clueless to what to do/expect next...any advice???

this is in Gwinnett County btw :francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm late I was reading back on the thread. Speaking of Mexicans tho..

When I was delivering food with Ubereats last year I got stuck with a lot of deliveries in Brookhaven n chamblee.

I delivered food to these Mexicans people off Buford hwy and the apartment complex was like a damn favela.

All I saw was little Mexican kids running around playing soccer I was like :gucci:

Lmao
Bruh if you been here for a while they the Buford Highway Fleemarket had commercials back in the day and nothing but Asians and Hispanics in it. They been up there for a while

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
anybody in Georgia ever dealt with a DUI/drug offense can give me some pointers???

background:
got fukked up and decided to drive my dumb ass home
totaled my whip
got charged with DUI-Alcohol/DRUGS and Possession of a controlled substance (most likely less than a gram of yay)
bonded out...still have my license...waiting on letter for court appearance
this is my first time ever gettin in trouble with the law...even my MVR was spotless...

i'm completely clueless to what to do/expect next...any advice???

this is in Gwinnett County btw :francis:

Gwinnett :mjgrin:

Best advice I can give you is get a lawyer.

I go to UGA and when I'm driving to Athens I go thru Lawrenceville. I've gotten 3 fukkin speeding tickets in Gwinnett.

One of em was a superspeeder, I was going 126 and they arrested me. It was really my fault :yeshrug: I was drunk n high asf but I had some breath mints and sobered up when I seen the blue lights.

If u get a lawyer they'll prolly just give u a bunch of days of WAP. Work Altenerative Program. U basically pick up trash all day and you can't have ur cellphone the cop watching u can cancel ur day. U gotta be at the place at like 7 or 8 am if you're 1 minute late they send u home :francis:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Gwinnett :mjgrin:

Best advice I can give you is get a lawyer.

I go to UGA and when I'm driving to Athens I go thru Lawrenceville. I've gotten 3 fukkin speeding tickets in Gwinnett.

One of em was a superspeeder, I was going 126 and they arrested me. It was really my fault :yeshrug: I was drunk n high asf but I had some breath mints and sobered up when I seen the blue lights.

If u get a lawyer they'll prolly just give u a bunch of days of WAP. Work Altenerative Program. U basically pick up trash all day and you can't have ur cellphone the cop watching u can cancel ur day. U gotta be at the place at like 7 or 8 am if you're 1 minute late they send u home :francis:

should i lawyer up now or wait until i find out when my court appearance is??? money is TIGHTTTT and i'm not even sure how i'll make it to work this week...everybody tellin me my court appearance won't be until damn near a year so i got time right???

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
should i lawyer up now or wait until i find out when my court appearance is??? money is TIGHTTTT and i'm not even sure how i'll make it to work this week...everybody tellin me my court appearance won't be until damn near a year so i got time right???

Yea u could wait closer to the court date. even if you don't have one by that time u can just ask them if they can reschedule the trial.

Download Uber and lyft and make use of those free credits.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Soul Vegetarian is the first.... It is Soul Food but vegan & ran by Hebrew isrealites. Their main location (and best in my opinion) is in the West End, right across the street from Kripsy Kreme. The have the best mac & cheese in the world, better than non-vegan mac & cheeses. :whoo: Their menu is dope, but I always just buy whatever they already cooked for the day on the hot line. They pizza is so dope. They yams are to die for They have great smoothies too.

Second is "Tasili's Raw Reality", also located in the West End just down the street from Soul Vegetarian...... It is raw vegan food..... but listen:whoa: It is good as fukk... TRUST ME.... Order a Spicey Punany wrap... I promise you will be addicted. They got all kinda healthy shyt in there.... The only downside is that sometimes it can differ depending on who is making your food in the back so if you order something... it may taste slightly different each time. Find your favorite person working, and stick to them.

3rd is Cafe Sunflower on Peachtree across the street from Bennihanas.... It's in the plaza behind Houstons.
This place aint Black owned, but they food is :noah::ahh:

Last it this place in East Point called "Lovin it live" ........ I personally haven't ate here before, but all the pretty Vegan black girls i know with locs say this shyt good. :lupe: It's raw vegan.
:ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Recently went to pho24 off Buford, that shyt was good as hell. That's my new after hours spot

pho24.jpg