"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This is how it should be already.. but what they gonna do about the people gettin off/on the buses on Broad st and Forsyth st ?

Yeah them white folks not gonna like looking at us getting on them buses and doing what we do how we do it. I'm very interested in seeing how this south downtown demo gonna play out. They can get the crime down but will they ever be able to not have rough looking brehs lurking around that area? With 5 points right there I don't see it happening. Me thinks they gonna have to just deal with it

Prynce

Daps
What you mean exactly my breh?
Something laid back where I can kick it smoke something and get at females without too much drama. I been doing edgewood but its mainly only poppin on the weekend need something during the week

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Something laid back where I can kick it smoke something and get at females without too much drama. I been doing edgewood but its mainly only poppin on the weekend need something during the week

I used to burn in Graveyard in EA, right at the bar sometimes. MJQ if it's crowded is cool sometimes too. I think EA is a little more liberal tho with letting you do stuff like that. Or you could get you a vape and get on that oil breh. The smell isn't no where near as loud, more potent and way more discreet. Outside of the hipster spots tho I'd say strip clubs is your best bet. Smoking inside and chilling is pretty much the only reason I go somewhere like the Wax. They don't care what drugs you do in spots like that.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Just seen the during the week shyt. That's my forte breh. You over 21?

Prynce

Daps
Just seen the during the week shyt. That's my forte breh. You over 21?
I'm 23 just tryna get at college females and hipster black queens tbh
Tryna see where they kick it at

But ye im 23 and tryna kick during the week kik

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm 23 just tryna get at college females and hipster black queens tbh
Tryna see where they kick it at

But ye im 23 and tryna kick during the week kik

During the week stuff for us normal brehs is the best on Wednesday I think actually. Monday is for the rich nikkas and Tuesday is hit or miss, Thursday is wknd turnt basically. Apache Cafe for the hipster woke Black queens, MJQ for the college girls and Tongue and Groove for the fly crowd. All 3 probably lit right now. Crescent Ave is cool on Tuesday sometimes and usually on Thursdays. El Bar str8 too, and Claremont bout to open back up next week. Look for that to be a go to as well.

Prynce

Daps
During the week stuff for us normal brehs is the best on Wednesday I think actually. Monday is for the rich nikkas and Tuesday is hit or miss, Thursday is wknd turnt basically. Apache Cafe for the hipster woke Black queens, MJQ for the college girls and Tongue and Groove for the fly crowd. All 3 probably lit right now. Crescent Ave is cool on Tuesday sometimes and usually on Thursdays. El Bar str8 too, and Claremont bout to open back up next week. Look for that to be a go to as well.
appreciate that big bro :salute:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Me & my homeboy would smoke in the parking deck walking to the door at Twin Peaks in Buckhead. Had the cacs sitting outside eating at Farm Burger shook.

I wanna check out the bar that's on the upper level of the deck but it look like they be on that no nikkas movement

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Me & my homeboy would smoke in the parking deck walking to the door at Twin Peaks in Buckhead. Had the cacs sitting outside eating at Farm Burger shook.

I wanna check out the bar that's on the upper level of the deck but it look like they be on that no nikkas movement
That's the :mjpls: side of the street.. I just stick to the Lindbergh area

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Ru Sans?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's the :mjpls: side of the street.. I just stick to the Lindbergh area

My homeboy be in Buckhead quite a bit he said it's some no nikkas establishments there. I just stick to EA really I never knew that

I don't know the name..I don't even know it was up there cause I never park at the top.

The women in the Kroger by Lindbergh is stupid breh. Like seriously. It's a couple grocery stores in the city that's better than going out and that's one of them

Atlantic Station Publix :ohlawd:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
My homeboy be in Buckhead quite a bit he said it's some no nikkas establishments there. I just stick to EA really I never knew that

I don't know the name..I don't even know it was up there cause I never park at the top.

Atlantic Station Publix :ohlawd:

Ru Sans str8 to me, that's actually one of my main go to out to eat spots. It's cheap, the menu big AF so birds think it's trendy and the food is actually pretty good. It's always a lot of us in there when I go, but the Ru Sans on Moreland is pretty much the hood sushi spot. It's mostly us in that one. Never had bad service at any of them tbh.

And I ain't never been in the AS Publix:dwillhuh: I forget that it's even there half the time. I'm slipping. I do some damage at the one on Howell Mill, the new one on Moores Mill ain't too shabby either :ehh: