"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If anyone needs a job, doesnt mind working around kids and has at least 60 college credit hours, I can get you a job tomorrow at my school in Midtown. You'll be working 1 on 1 with a special needs student (1st grade if im not mistaken)..previous experience and training is a plus, but due to the urgent need of the position they will hire you without experience..hmu if anyone is interested.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any of yall ever been to Opium?

My coworkers have the hookup and want me to meet them there but they're a bit older (late 30's) and I'm not sure if I wanna waste a kid-free Friday night listening to some EWF with some bytches named Gladys.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First Underground Atlanta apartments— ‘The Avery’—reveal rendering

"According to the filing, the building would provide 150 units to serve households earning 60 percent or less of the area median income, with the remaining units dedicated to market-rate units, with an emphasis on workforce housing.

Ten of each unit type would be reserved as market-rate, commanding between $1,000 and $1,200 a month. The workforce housing would range from $700 to $960 per month. And the workforce-housing aspect would be guaranteed for 15 years."

Well at least 1 of these developers has their mind in the right place.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Binged the 2nd season of this Amazon, All or Nothing docuseries. They followed the Rams 2016 season. The Rams new head coach, Sean McVay went to Marist and was their QB on their 2003 state championship team. That Marist triple option was mean
Breh is only 31
Sean-McVay.jpg

DeKalb County Excellence

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Binged the 2nd season of this Amazon, All or Nothing docuseries. They followed the Rams 2016 season. The Rams new head coach, Sean McVay went to Marist and was their QB on their 2003 state championship team. That Marist triple option was mean
Breh is only 31
Sean-McVay.jpg

DeKalb County Excellence

Salute to him even though Marist used to hijack SWD players from what I understand lol

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh is only 31
Sean-McVay.jpg

DeKalb County Excellence

One of my best friends played with him at Marist, said he's a cool dude :ehh: