"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Daps
I was complaining about being surrounded by cacs and asked what's the best city for blacks. I got a 2 yr degree in Construction Management, will get bachelors sometime down the line. What's the job market like in that field? How's cost of living? And what's the best parts to stay away from rachet women and wanna be goons?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I was complaining about being surrounded by cacs and asked what's the best city for blacks. I got a 2 yr degree in Construction Management, will get bachelors sometime down the line. What's the job market like in that field? How's cost of living? And what's the best parts to stay away from rachet women and wanna be goons?
what city are you currently in?

Daps
what city are you currently in?

Joliet, IL:mjlol: I think I might move to Chicago once I get my money up, I love the city. I hate to say it, but I hear too many bad things about ATL. I'll definitely visit 1 day to see what the fuss is about

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Goodbye black people:camby:

:russ:
Mofos aint wanna live in vine city or english ave anyways, but will will be crying once white folks increase their numbers there in the futhre (probably thennext decade). Area still has a looooong way togo but by the time toh actually see a neighborhood has changed its already too late.
:francis:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
:russ:
Mofos aint wanna live in vine city or english ave anyways, but will will be crying once white folks increase their numbers there in the futhre (probably thennext decade). Area still has a looooong way togo but by the time toh actually see a neighborhood has changed its already too late.
:francis:

Real shyt I tried to set up a meeting with Able Mable to get a group of black people to invest in the property to keep it black. I saw T.I. twice in that matte green Challenger and tried to holler at him but the nikka dipped off on me, second time he almost got into a accident racing another Challenger on 75/85.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Joliet, IL:mjlol: I think I might move to Chicago once I get my money up, I love the city. I hate to say it, but I hear too many bad things about ATL. I'll definitely visit 1 day to see what the fuss is about

What's a good pizza spot in Joliet? I want that deep Chicago pizza.