ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:whitejordanpls:

Screen_Shot_2017-07-02_at_2.09.39_PM.png
I dont fukking understand why cacs move to Atlanta if they're not comfortable with Black folks.

I wouldnt dare move to Montana if I disliked white folks even a little bit.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone go to 656 or Museum Bar? They're close by where I live so I was thinking about checking them out sometime

656 has waitresses with terrible attitudes I would avoid it.

Museum Bar is straight.

Check out Tom, dikk, and Hank right next to 656 the food is great and it has a good atmosphere.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its hot as a bytch :whew:

Any of yall be working out on that DeKalb PATH trail in Lithonia, Stone Mountain and Conyers? Did 7 miles Friday and 8 this morning. The eye candy not as good as the sistas that be walking around Stone Mountain Park but they be out there in leggins lookin thick as fukk :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Its hot as a bytch :whew:

Any of yall be working out on that DeKalb PATH trail in Lithonia, Stone Mountain and Conyers? Did 7 miles Friday and 8 this morning. The eye candy not as good as the sistas that be walking around Stone Mountain Park but they be out there in leggins lookin thick as fukk :wow:

i take the path home everyday from work, every now and then you'll see a little something. Today I saw a chick with Albany state shorts on running uphill to Stonecrest library, she was about a 7, redbone, them legs was nice. on the dekalb/henry/rockdale border, there are a lot of white homes, and its no secret white people circling Stonecrest like vultures. Saw a bad white breezy the while back, I had to look away to avoid making a move.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i take the path home everyday from work, every now and then you'll see a little something. Today I saw a chick with Albany state shorts on running uphill to Stonecrest library, she was about a 7, redbone, them legs was nice. on the dekalb/henry/rockdale border, there are a lot of white homes, and its no secret white people circling Stonecrest like vultures. Saw a bad white breezy the while back, I had to look away to avoid making a move.

Havent been around Lithonia in forever. Is the stone crest area improving?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

damn bruh really? they already taking over the city they trying to take over the black suburbs too? I know they are about to build a big sports complex near the mall that will focus on soccer..you may be right. The folks who are trying to form that new city of Stonecrest are all black so it may be some hope.
Every time I go there I only see 1 white person and its on the Rockdale side of the trail.

Havent been around Lithonia in forever. Is the stone crest area improving?

I know a few months ago they wanted to form a new city in that area called Stonecrest to break away from Lithonia. I didnt grow up there but I be over there a lot and it seem like a good place to live. Most of the complexes over there on the high side, so it's not a lot of fukkery over there.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
656 has waitresses with terrible attitudes I would avoid it.

Museum Bar is straight.

Check out Tom, dikk, and Hank right next to 656 the food is great and it has a good atmosphere.

Breh my cousin had his birthday party at TDH a month ago and it was one of the worst experiences I've had at a restaurant this yr. fukkin terrible service, waitress had an attitude, the food was not good breh and it was a bunch of us there including my wife and we all had the same experience. For ex my wife got a taco but they didn't include any lettuce, tomato or anything else taco's typically have. They just had meat and a shell :dahell: one of my cousins friend ordered a hamburger and the burger was burnt and took forever to come out at that, it kinda reminded me of a backyard cookout at ya home boy house where they get some cheap ass bread, cheap ass meat and invite people over and call it a BBQ :heh:

So yea I would NOT recommend TDH to anyone, I had a horrible time

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Breh my cousin had his birthday party at TDH a month ago and it was one of the worst experiences I've had at a restaurant this yr. fukkin terrible service, waitress had an attitude, the food was not good breh and it was a bunch of us there including my wife and we all had the same experience. For ex my wife got a taco but they didn't include any lettuce, tomato or anything else taco's typically have. They just had meat and a shell :dahell: one of my cousins friend ordered a hamburger and the burger was burnt and took forever to come out at that, it kinda reminded me of a backyard cookout at ya home boy house where they get some cheap ass bread, cheap ass meat and invite people over and call it a BBQ :heh:

So yea I would NOT recommend TDH to anyone, I had a horrible time

What about the other two spots around that area?