"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Didnt part of that area split off into city of South fulton or am I mistaken?

It's not quite that far North. The official area of South Fulton is

South Fulton is the most recently and last chartered city in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. It includes all of the land that had remained unincorporated land in Fulton County, southwest of East Point and College Park.[1]The communities of Red Oak, Cooks Crossing, Stonewall, Tell, Fife, Campbellton, Ben Hill, Sandtown, Cliftondale, Cochran Mill, and Peters Woods (a few of which were formerly pre-American Civil War towns) are located in South Fulton.

Where that could matter is that that comprises some of the area of black wealth we talk about so much. It could definitely impact some of the votes Ceasar would've had in his back pocket

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's not quite that far North. The official area of South Fulton is

Where that could matter is that that comprises some of the area of black wealth we talk about so much. It could definitely impact some of the votes Ceasar would've had in his back pocket

Yeah this is why I actually wanted these areas to become COA because it would serve as a safety net of black polictical weight as certain intown areas gentrifiy.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol when i think of it Trump could probably be a decent mayor of NYC (assuming you arent poor) but the president thing is a different beast.

Nah I never thought Trump had or has the temperament or structure to be a politician. He's better as a business man where he can kinda do what he wants

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah this is why I actually wanted these areas to become COA because it would serve as a safety net of black polictical weight as certain intown areas gentrifiy.

Yea it's gonna potentially come back to bite our candidates, we'll see how much this fall

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's too bad. Try to get an internship there after your 1L
That's what I'm looking for. They really only give Summer 1L Associate positions to the top students (top 5-10%) from Emory, UVA, Vanderbilt, and UGA; then a few to Harvard and Yale kids. I'll have to see, I don't want anything unpaid, I'm tired of being broke because of school :snoop:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are there any affordable complexes in the West End area? Or have developers bought all the land and built $1200 units?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea..preferably West End or Castleberry Hills area

Oh ok. I know if u wanted to buy, theres the Sky loft condos. When i was buying you could get 20-40k downpayment assistance grants from invest atlanta to buy in the area and 1 bedrooms there are like 80k, so you could cop something for like 50-60k that you can live and grind in then rent out to AUC kids when you want to expand.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Seeing white people all up through the West End.

Saw to white women walking their dog at 12 at night by Kroger.

Gentrification is about to hit hard in that area.

There are alot of homeowners there so west end wont be lilly white persay but it will continue to become more "mixed"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are alot of homeowners there so west end wont be lilly white persay but it will continue to become more "mixed"

Alot of older generation home owners.

The racial makeup in the area is about to change dramatically over the next few years.

I wouldn't be suprised to see a bunch of white people casually strolling though West End Mall in the next three to five years.

Last edited: