"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Follies during the day :wow:

Nothing lower than a 9 in there:myman:

Was at Follies during the day on a Saturday last month for my boys bachelor party. I had heard Follies was that deal but had never been. So I was actually :ehh: about finally going in there. Cover was cheap, lot more cacs in there that I thought but when we get in there the women were mediocre as fukk. We got there around 3-4 PM and I was like :gucci: where the non fat hoes at?

It took till about 6-7 before I saw a bunch of bad ones, now mind you there were a few baddies in there from the time we got there, but Follies felt a lil overrated to me. Maybe that's just me tho but :yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Them East African nikkas got they women on lock
Damn really? I aint got time to be fighting off Somali and Ethiopian nikkas

Was at Follies during the day on a Saturday last month for my boys bachelor party. I had heard Follies was that deal but had never been. So I was actually :ehh: about finally going in there. Cover was cheap, lot more cacs in there that I thought but when we get in there the women were mediocre as fukk. We got there around 3-4 PM and I was like :gucci: where the non fat hoes at?

It took till about 6-7 before I saw a bunch of bad ones, now mind you there were a few baddies in there from the time we got there, but Follies felt a lil overrated to me. Maybe that's just me tho but :yeshrug:

Never been to the two clubs rappers shout out the most..Magic City and Follies.

But Foxxxy Lady on Moreland, Rumors in Forest Park right off 285..them my spots

Pleasures on Cleveland was lit too when it was open

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don't visit follies on weekends. Go weekdays straight dimes. They come out for the buckhead business crowd