"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That area on Cascade going past 285 into unincorporated Fulton Co, Camp Creek going towards Fulton Ind, shyt South Fulton as a whole has an amazing net worth. You might think you in Duluth or Alpharetta when you look at the homes out there, only difference is that they're all black owned :wow:

Isnt much of that area part of City of South fulton now though?

Man I helped my co worker's parents move a few months ago and they stay in a subdivision down there..never been a house that big before. They said the whole subdivision is black owned :blessed:. I was asking them what I need to do to get a house like that 1 day. Really good to see black folks winning.

Then you got the mansions in that area...Luda, Dwight Howard, Derrick Favors, and some more famous folks stay in that area.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man I helped my co worker's parents move a few months ago and they stay in a subdivision down there..never been a house that big before. They said the whole subdivision is black owned :blessed:. I was asking them what I need to do to get a house like that 1 day. Really good to see black folks winning.

Then you got the mansions in that area...Luda, Dwight Howard, Derrick Favors, and some more famous folks stay in that area.

I know a older guy with a architectural fim on Peachtree as well as another guy with a consulting firm on peachtree that lives in that area.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If I cant build a house in the West End then I plan on living in that area for my "forever home".

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know a older guy with a architectural fim on Peachtree as well as another guy with a consulting firm on peachtree that lives in that area.

Yea you need a real good career to stay there. My co worker's parents both have PhDs, and you know architects over there.

If I cant build a house in the West End then I plan on living in that area for my "forever home".

Same here. I think the subdivision I know over there is called Walden Park.
There or Brookhaven

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

The houses I saw were literally across the street from Westlake and right around the corner, but yea if you ain't a ball player, Doctor, lawyer, etc you not seeing those homes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How easy are the girls at Spelman to get with?
you need a a 4 door big body SUV with big tires and a bucket from mrs winners
DCxYnafUMAAyGgK.jpg

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
If you're a contractor, GDOT or own/sell commercial real estate in the Greater Atlanta area every day is Christmas. I'd love to get a group of Coli brehs together and get in on some of this shyt that's going on around the city right now

I'm down....for real:ufdup: