"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The amount of money contracts made off of that stadium is :whew:

Plus they are planning a sixth runway and new terminal at the airport over the next 15-20 years

Contracts are going to be eating like crazy in this city :whoo:

shyt which one? :heh:

Philips is undergoing a $200 million dollar renovation as we speak

MBS is reshaping the whole Vine City/English Ave...I would hope it would extend to the AUC and Castleberry Hills but I won't get my hopes up

SunTrust Park was self serving with the formation of The Battery but for brehs in business in that Cobb Pkwy, Delk Rd, Interstate 75 corridor, you winning

Man what a time :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Aman has secret black support.

I personally like hall but Mitchell has the support of the old school black elite.

Bottoms has support by the black women of Atlanta which due to our makeup is the biggest voting block we have.
I don't think that number is substantial enough within city limits to move the needle.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt which one? :heh:

Philips is undergoing a $200 million dollar renovation as we speak

MBS is reshaping the whole Vine City/English Ave...I would hope it would extend to the AUC and Castleberry Hills but I won't get my hopes up

SunTrust Park was self serving with the formation of The Battery but for brehs in business in that Cobb Pkwy, Delk Rd, Interstate 75 corridor, you winning

Man what a time :wow:

MBS in particular, the Business Chronicle did a story about the minority contracts given out on the stadium and it was a healthy sum :ohlawd:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
MBS in particular, the Business Chronicle did a story about the minority contracts given out on the stadium and it was a healthy sum :ohlawd:

Specifically $152 million to black owned companies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...ican-companies-have-won-152m-in-work.amp.html

That goes back to the business dealings that @CashmereEsquire and @Warren Moon have spoken about in here that will influence the mayoral race. If you can't make a compelling case to the affluent black voter in SW ATL that lives off Cascade, Camp Creek or in Buckhead you're not winning this race. They will not allow for somebody to come in and mess the money up

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its birthday bash weekend?
Well I guess ill stay my ass on the southside then. Might even hit up McDonough to get as far away from the ratchets as possible

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That goes back to the business dealings that @CashmereEsquire and @Warren Moon have spoken about in here that will influence the mayoral race. If you can't make a compelling case to the affluent black voter in SW ATL that lives off Cascade, Camp Creek

Didn't realize just how much money was here til I did phone banking and canvassing in the area :wow:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Didn't realize just how much money was here til I did phone banking and canvassing in the area :wow:

That area on Cascade going past 285 into unincorporated Fulton Co, Camp Creek going towards Fulton Ind, shyt South Fulton as a whole has an amazing net worth. You might think you in Duluth or Alpharetta when you look at the homes out there, only difference is that they're all black owned :wow:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Its birthday bash weekend?
Well I guess ill stay my ass on the southside then. Might even hit up McDonough to get as far away from the ratchets as possible

Breh where on the Southside doe? :heh:

If you anywhere near Riverdale or Tara Blvd it's gonna be crazy this wknd. UBar is gonna be insane tonight

One time for the legendary hole in the wall J Paul's :salute: I know my brother @JamilALAmin done blew a check in there a time or two :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nikka I got caught in between a shoot out 2 weeks ago on Old Nat picking up my cousin from a club. Hell yea im no nikkas and ratchets.

Breh where on the Southside doe? :heh:

If you anywhere near Riverdale or Tara Blvd it's gonna be crazy this wknd. UBar is gonna be insane tonight

One time for the legendary hole in the wall J Paul's :salute: I know my brother @JamilALAmin done blew a check in there a time or two :wow:

In Fayetteville..grew up in Forest Park tho I know all about J Pauls back when DJ Ace owned it and Southside Mafia and Hit Squad would be in there every weekend :banderas:

UBar was my spot when it was The Ultimate. When they turned it into a club I had to :camby:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Any of y'all actually going to Birthday Bash this yr? I went last yr with my boy and shyt was kinda lackluster. Im hoping it's better this yr but last yr was a let down

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That area on Cascade going past 285 into unincorporated Fulton Co, Camp Creek going towards Fulton Ind, shyt South Fulton as a whole has an amazing net worth. You might think you in Duluth or Alpharetta when you look at the homes out there, only difference is that they're all black owned :wow:

Isnt much of that area part of City of South fulton now though?