"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mary Norwood has a real chance, Aman is a non factor outside of the Sandy Springs/Buckhead suburbs. Just hoping Mitchell/Bottoms/Hall don't split the vote too much

It's evitable bro none of the black canidates have any name ID and the big money is behind the white canidates.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
By design. I just hope it goes to a run off.

Hall seems the most "tolerable" out the bunch, but honestly none of these candidates really talking about much so I really have no way of separating them from once another. Norwood seems clueless, but probably has the strongest chance of winning due to her performance last time against Kasim.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hall seems the most "tolerable" out the bunch, but honestly none of these candidates really talking about much so I really have no way of separating them from once another. Norwood seems clueless, but probably has the strongest chance of winning due to her performance last time against Kasim.
Norwood is complete garbage

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Norwood is complete garbage

She seems better suited to be running for Mayor of a Suburb or something. At least Aman would continue the Business growth in the city as he comes off as one of those Big Business "too busy to hate" old school Atlanta Mayors. The issue with an Aman is that Kasim created a "black good ol boy" network where he plugged in a ton of his black friends for a ton of contracts, and those black friends employed decent numbers of black people. White people hated it and called it "racist" lol. Aman would probably not show any favoritism which would hurt a lot of those businesses as they really dont stand a chance due to the white good ol boy networks. The thing is like someone else said nobody knows who Peter Aman is outside of people on the Northside of town, and maybe people who knew about him when he was COO for the city under Kasim, but even then people hate Kasim's run as mayor due to the "corruption". I've seen ppl call Kasims crew "The Cascade Click", since they all grew up in Cascade, went to Mays, etc.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Where can i go to get at thots this weekend brehs? :lupe:

Birthday Bash weekend. These hoes gonna be out from sun up until sun down everywhere.

Peter's Street last night though breh. :wow:

The malls today is where you want to be. Lenox and Cumberland

Day parties fire up around 3pm. Use Eventbright to see what's popping. Elleven45 day parties are usually trash fyi.

Hopefully cafe circa or somewhere on edgewood is doing one today. They have higher quality thottery.

Pizza Bar and Ubar should be having them hoes also today.

Feast, my boy. :myman:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
She seems better suited to be running for Mayor of a Suburb or something. At least Aman would continue the Business growth in the city as he comes off as one of those Big Business "too busy to hate" old school Atlanta Mayors. The issue with an Aman is that Kasim created a "black good ol boy" network where he plugged in a ton of his black friends for a ton of contracts, and those black friends employed decent numbers of black people. White people hated it and called it "racist" lol. Aman would probably not show any favoritism which would hurt a lot of those businesses as they really dont stand a chance due to the white good ol boy networks. The thing is like someone else said nobody knows who Peter Aman is outside of people on the Northside of town, and maybe people who knew about him when he was COO for the city under Kasim, but even then people hate Kasim's run as mayor due to the "corruption". I've seen ppl call Kasims crew "The Cascade Click", since they all grew up in Cascade, went to Mays, etc.

I'll be interested to see how the city votes along racial and demographic lines, but I still think we'll be looking at a black mayor when it's all said and done. Aman to me is a nonfactor to win, but he'll have influence in the northern suburbs. Norwood will do well in East Atlanta/Grant Park and surprisingly held her own in the SWATS against Kasim last time, but I agree that i don't see her as the mayor of a major city. I personally like Caesar and want him to win...him and Hall have enough of the important black Atlanta connections (for example Ceasar's a member of 100 Black Men, Hall's family is from the SWATS and also went to Southwest/Mays) to get black Atlanta behind them. When it's all said and done I see it coming down to Ceasar Mitchell & Mary Norwood

Where can i go to get at thots this weekend brehs? :lupe:

Breh just be outside :mjlol:

I was at Phipps & Lenox yesterday and it was a zoo. My white friends were like :dwillhuh: why are the women dressed like that, I'm like breh these women are trying to get chose and they're coming from all over America. It's like Memorial Day weekend in the A again, just be out here and you'll feast

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's evitable bro non of the black canidates have any name ID and the big money is behind the white canidates.

Aman has secret black support.

I personally like hall but Mitchell has the support of the old school black elite.

Bottoms has support by the black women of Atlanta which due to our makeup is the biggest voting block we have.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
the amount of building in the A right now :mindblown:

If you're a contractor, GDOT or own/sell commercial real estate in the Greater Atlanta area every day is Christmas. I'd love to get a group of Coli brehs together and get in on some of this shyt that's going on around the city right now

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you're a contractor, GDOT or own/sell commercial real estate in the Greater Atlanta area every day is Christmas. I'd love to get a group of Coli brehs together and get in on some of this shyt that's going on around the city right now

The amount of money contractors made off of that stadium is :whew:

Plus they are planning a sixth runway and new terminal at the airport over the next 15-20 years

Contractors are going to be eating like crazy in this city :whoo:

Last edited: